Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Carlisle Ford Nationals -- This Weekend!

2009look-FordCarlisle.jpg

Come Join Adam's at Carlisle, PA THIS WEEKEND for the 2009 Ford Nationals Event!

If you're free this Friday, Saturday or Sunday (June 5-7) then you'll want to make plans to get to Carlisle, PA for the 2009 All-Ford Nationals -- easily one of the largest all-Ford shows on the planet. Adam's Polishes will be there with special detailing guest "The Junkman" showing off his formidable skills each day at 9AM, 11AM and 1PM, and of course we'll have all our latest products on hand for demos and for sale. You can bet it'll be a great time for all attendees!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

. . . . . Saturday and Sunday.......sunny and 80's.:thumbsup:

Just checked the weather, and Rich is right! Sunny and nice the whole weekend!

Have fun guys:rockon:

The Junkman worked on my Stang all day. It was raining, but we got the front end under the tent to work on my hood. Lots on scratches to demo on. Tomorrow's weather should be better.

Are you going tommorow i was going to go today but i wasent going to stand in the rain./

Yep, my car is locked up in the Adam's tent so the junkman can finish shining up my hood.

If you can come earlier, Steve and I will be there around 6:30 AM. I will be knocking out parts of your car and a few others. I think we want to use yours the most as it gives us the most opportunities for the "wow" factor. Shall we look at some pictures? Yes we shall!

Here's the damage:

fordshow1.jpg

fordshow2.jpg

fordshow3.jpg

fordshow4.jpg

fordshow5.jpg

fordshow6.jpg

fordshow7.jpg

Now for some after shots. The lighting wasn't all that great at all but Saturday is supposed to be beautiful!

fordshow8.jpg

fordshow9.jpg

fordshow10.jpg

fordshow11.jpg

Here's what I used: Clayed with clay bar and detail spray, then I went to SHR on a orange pad, followed by FMP on a white pad, 1 coat of BSG and one coat of Americana. I wiped the area down with detail spray before moving between each product.

For those of you coming down, look me up and say hey! :thumbsup:

Edited by Junkman2008

Humster,

What have you been doing to your car to get all those scratches?? :eek:

Looks like Junkman to the rescue!!

I hope the sunshine I sent for PA today has arrived and you all have a fantastic day!! :rockon::rockon:

I wish I was there. I am jealous.