Customer Service 866.965.0400

March 6th At Zen Motors In Atlanta!

Marylander

Event_header-Georgia_Mar6.jpg

Join Zen Motors and Adam’s Polishes for our first-ever detail clinic in Atlanta!

Bring your car and all your detailing questions, because we’re going to cover everything from proper car wash techniques to advanced swirl removal – plus everything else you need to know for a true show-car shine. You’ll also find free samples and event-only specials on many of your favorite Adam’s products!

Saturday March 6th from 10AM to 3PM!

Admission is FREE – ALL CARS, TRUCKS & BIKES WELCOME!!!

Zen Motors is one of Atlanta’s true automotive hot spots, offering parts, performance, fabrication, electronics and anything you need to make your ride standout.

3246 Buford Hwy. Suite 201, Duluth, Georgia, 30096 | 678-584-5404

zenbotton.jpg

Really looking forward to this event!

And it is great to be back on the forum, woo hoo!

Rob and I are from Atlanta and are very excited to start spreading the Adams love all around the South.

For those who do not know us, we have worked with Adam for years in several positions helping Adam's grow to the fine company it has become.

If any one has any questions about the clinic or Adam's products in general, feel free to give me a call at

404-454-3442

:cheers:

And A.J., I cant wait to see you next month!!! itsa gonna be much fun!!

Just got back from Zen motors in fabulous Duluth Ga. A perfect place to have a clinic! Weather should be spectacular and we will have starbucks for all you sleepy heads and delicious bagels from einstein bros.

Hey Chris! How are you doing these days? I will be at the Spring Carlilse this year but I dont know about the Grabiak clinic. I have not talked to Adam about that one. It would be nice to see everyone up that way again. Feel free to answer this Adam. I am available.

Jesse, are you going to the Spring Carlilse this year? I will be working 6 events there this year and hope to see you.

A.J., its on in South Ga buddy!

:cheers:

Archived