Customer Service 866.965.0400

SO CAL DETAIL CLINIC - Stillen March 20th 2010

Picture1.png

Another BIG Adam's Clinic at Stillen!

Adam's Polishes is coming back to Sillen for another HUGE Detail Clinic Stillen is known for high performance automobiles, and Adam's is known for a high-performance shine. So our March 20th Detail Clinic is one you won't want to miss... lots of hands-on tips and tricks, some amazing cars, and even event-only specials on all our detailing products. We'll also have some FREE car care product samples while supplies last.

The clinic runs from 9AM until 1PM, with the official Adam's Polishes demo running from 9AM-10AM.

For the latest clinic info and updates please visit http://www.AdamsForums.com.

If you have a particular detaling challenge with your car, bring it along and we'll show you the best way to maximize your shine – All completely FREE for all attendees. All makes of cars, trucks, bikes and whatever are encouraged to attend.

Win $100 Worth of Adam's Stuff!

We want some great photos of the event, so bring your camera and take your best shots. Post them up in this photo results thread within 48 hours and our forum moderators will award the best shooter with a $100 gift certificate. Second place gets $50!

Stillen Performance: Adam's Distributor in Orange County

Looking to make your import or domestic go faster, look better or stop shorter? Chances are Stillen Performance Parts has exactly what you need – top quality products, great prices and truly unmatched expertise. We look forward to seeing you at Stillen on March 20th!

3176 Airway Ave

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

714-540-5566

Click here for directions

Stillen's normal business hours:

Monday - Thursday 7am - 6pm

Friday 7am - 5pm

Saturday 8am - 2pm

Picture2.png

I am coming for the first time. Can't wait. Do I need to bring anything spcific? I keep all my gear in the truck anyway. But like chairs? beer?

Bring yourself and your willingness to learn.

You won't be doing much sitting as we do the demo in a very improptu setting inside the Stillen shop. We'll have a subject vehicle to work on and you'll have plenty of eye candy as Stillen keeps a pretty crazy collection of cars in their shop.

We discourage any 'adult refreshments' as this isn't intended to be a party and I'm certain the good folks at Stillen don't want to encourage any drinking... there will be coffee and pastries as usual.

Dagnabbit! Bummer it's on the 20th. Probably wont be a whole lot of Mopars there due to this: http://www.socallx.com

Sucks too cuz I was wanting to be at the next Stillen/Adam's event but I'll be at this LX event with 650+ other Challengers, Chargers, 300s & Magnums. :(

Dang I really wanna see that plum crazy challanger! Maybe the next one in April?

As I said on Camaro5 - I'm in; assuming my wife isn't in labor :willy:

Archived