Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from NJ detail clinic 2010

Well you all I want to thank you for a successful detail clinic this year. It was good to see some of the same faces from last year and alot of new faces from this year. I apologize about the delay but unfortunately we cant help how bad the airlines are causing Junkmans lateness but I really appreciate the patients everyone showed. I wish a few more would have stuck it out for the awarding of the gift cards but it was a long day and I understand. I guess we had around 30 people or so show up a little less then I expected but hopefully we got some new Adams converts and solidified the current users in Adams. well enough talking on to the pics.

Here is the Adams arsenal that I assembled from my personal collection of Adams products. Yes almost all of the products were mine that I paid for lol.

njdetail2010003.jpg

here is a pic of the crowed riveted as usual

njdetail2010031.jpg

It was funny because AJ literally pulled into the bay and started the clinic without so much as an introduction or anything he just went straight to work. Here he starts with the two bucket method

njdetail2010039.jpg

njdetail2010036.jpg

Here he shows his favorite drying tool

njdetail2010044.jpg

Here he talks about claybar and has a member of the crowed do the baggy test.

njdetail2010050.jpg

njdetail2010051.jpg

That lead us to the PC and using the machine first he shows you that you cant burn your paint with the PC no matter what.

njdetail2010055.jpg

njdetail2010057.jpg

then he did what he likes best he let a kid do the work I know the man said he is lazy but really? really?!

njdetail2010058.jpg

njdetail2010059.jpg

njdetail2010060.jpg

njdetail2010064.jpg

njdetail2010065.jpg

Who Dat?

njdetail2010071.jpg

njdetail2010070.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are our winners of the gift cards first the dirtiest car we found

njdetail2010007.jpg

The longest drive 112 miles one way

njdetail2010014.jpg

And organizers choice with the help of AJ

njdetail2010025.jpg

thanks again everyone Im tired as hell but I had a great time wish i was off tomorrow so i could sleep lol

Great pics - thanks for the creepy pictures of me too lol

:lolsmack: I don't know Jeff. I think this one of AJ ranks right up there. What kind of whacky weed were you using there Junk?

njdetail2010044.jpg

:lolsmack: I don't know Jeff. I think this one of AJ ranks right up there. What kind of whacky weed were you using there Junk?

njdetail2010044.jpg

Now that you mention it, AJ did say he bought brownies on the airplane... Hmmm. He also ate a bag of chips and cheese nips while he made that poor kid buff out the car. Kinda makes you wonder.

You make me proud Junkman!! Thanks to you as well Brother Lawson, you are incredibly kind to organize this.:bow:

What an honor to have you guys on our team!

Thank you. Very much!;)

Dan has some kind of "creepy filter" on his camera! He always takes pictures like that!

I want to thank you guys for coming out and Dan for setting this up. I'm checking out of my hotel room and headed for the airport. I'll post up some more pics when I get home. A special thanks to Adam for allowing us to have this much fun! Wait until you see the dinner pics! :D

I didnt even realize we were there for so long until we were leaving and i was dreading the hour and 20 min drive back home. haha it was my first detailing class i've been to and i had SOOOO much fun..great memories and great people..thank you

not a problem mick Im glad she came she was very nice and i hope she enjoyed besides something had to make that firehouse look good lol. Im just glad everyone enjoyed themselves it was alot of work and i appreciate everyone that brought stuff for the clinic. next year i see i need more cookies lol

LOL Dinner was so much Fun Dale and I had a blast with you all . Nicole it was great meeting you and adding a pretty face to the crew. A.J. I'm still laughing

dinner was definitely mad fun !!!! I never connected you/your username/ and the clk in the picture until yesterday !!!! lol

dinner was definitely mad fun !!!! I never connected you/your username/ and the clk in the picture until yesterday !!!! lol

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you know !!!!!!!!! I need to update the pictures as The car has all Black rims . Plus want to add the Mazda as well. Hey Dan maybe next time we can get Adam to join A.J.

Archived