My preference for my weekly maintenance wash:
1) Wash/clean tires/wheels
2) Rinse off car/truck with pressure washer (40 degree nozzle)
3) Use foam cannon to spray down car/truck. Let sit for 4 or 5minutes. Don't let the soap dry on the vehicle.
4) Rinse off vehicle.
5) Proceed with 2 bucket wash. One bucket for shampoo, one for rinsing mitt.
6) Dry off vehicle with microfiber drying towel. Sometimes use a drying aid, sometimes not.
7) Dry off tires and nooks & crannies with a leaf blower.
😎 Microfiber towel any leftover wet spots.