Customer Service 866.965.0400

TUTORIALS: What do you want to see?

Well forum peeps, I'm turning to you for feedback.

What content do you want/need to see in upcoming videos and writeups? Often times I feel like I'm preaching concepts that most of you already have a grasp on, but I want to make sure we're maximizing your forum experience here and offering the most useful information.

So lets hear it - what kind of instructional videos and tutorials will be most useful to you?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about a full detail of a dirty engine compartment. You obviously cant use your avalanche though as I am sure you can already eat off of it. I'll loan you my wife's challenger. LOL

+1 for full detail of an engine compartment.

I'd like to see some hot weather washing or direct sunlight detailing tips. Also maybe some tips on cleaning some common scenario solutions, like so you just washed it and a bird crapped on your hood, or you drove though a puddle. I dunno, just suggestions.

Dylan there has been a lot of questions lately about what products are wipe on wipe off and what products need time to haze.

Also different ways of stripping your paint, before correction.

:iagree: Like the uses of different ratios of IPA/Water, when to use what, and also how to get that extra deep black shine on a DD. (perhaps polisher techniques?)

If Adam really wants to put his name out there, go to a Junkyard pick a vehicle and go at it. Not a full detail, but trouble spots, like scratches heavy oxidation and hazing. Lets not forget those really dirty wheels and tires at the Junkyard. People want to see what Adams Polishes is all about why they stand out before any other products out there. There's a lot of Companies out there that shows using there products on vehicles already been kept up to par with detailing. I say go out side the box, go to a junkyard and show the World what Adams Polishes is all about.:2thumbs:

If Adam really wants to put his name out there, go to a Junkyard pick a vehicle and go at it. Not a full detail, but trouble spots, like scratches heavy oxidation and hazing. Lets not forget those really dirty wheels and tires at the Junkyard. People want to see what Adams Polishes is all about why they stand out before any other products out there. There's a lot of Companies out there that shows using there products on vehicles already been kept up to par with detailing. I say go out side the box, go to a junkyard and show the World what Adams Polishes is all about.:2thumbs:

Then after the complete detail....I want you to set the hood on fire!

Just kidding.

Great idea!! :2thumbs:

Some areas of intrest to me and maybe others:

Techniques to use on cleaning cloth seats. How much product to use, how long to let it soak, etc...etc.

And how to cut certain products like the SVRT with water to use as a spray application to use on larger truck tires or areas that are harder to reach with a sponge or applicator pad.

These are some things I wouldn't understand just from the videos now without digging further into the forum.

how about something on bad hard water spots that have etched in? I found a lot of people have dealt with this in varying ways and would like to hear/see a tutorial on it.:D

thanks Dylan!

I'll second that!! I have a well for irrigation that leaves nasty water spots on my wife's and daughter's car when the wind blows. However, the Camaro always stays in the garage.:D

Archived