Customer Service 866.965.0400

Calling All New Members

Chris@Adams

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gone & Forgotten

Hi, I'm Bob, and I'm an Adam's-a-holic.

Here's my ugly mug. (posted for comedic purposes only, please do not try at home)

31244_1192404430812_1849468657_362641_1427801_n.jpg

Oh, new members... (slaps head) DOHT!

I agree Chris plus I wish the new peeps would post to this thread http://adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508

I like to get a clue of who I am corresponding with. I am pretty good at making things up in my mind. For instance...Junkman had on a :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Oh' date=' nevermind. I know what the man looks like. :jester:[/quote']

Noooooooooooooooooo my eye's !:help:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I already posted in the intro thread, and posted pics of my rides, but hello everyone.....

I have a 2005 Crossfire roadster, 2004 Armada, 2005 Mini, 2002 New Beetle, and my newest toy, a 1975 Mexican VW Sedan. All detailed with Adam's products. I have been a loyal Adam's customer for over 5 years.

• 1 month later...

I was in a fender bender, rear ended a silverado. GT bumper has a nice square hole in it from the trailer hitch.

I need to take some good pictures of the new bumper after I wash it next time. Then I will update the sig pic.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ahh.. my front was backed into, caused a crease and loss of paint.. back was bumped into, caused gouge from license plate.. both times it was parked..

I would love to get a GXP bumper, but have too much on my plate right now to be worrying about fixing this cosmetic damage, as much as it kills me every time I see it..

Archived