Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from New Zealand

Boosted

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:welcomebanner: Rick, awesome ride and yea New Zealand very nice Country for what i see. Would love to go visit some time in the near future.:2thumbs:

Except for spring. We get 4 seasons in a day. Sun was out this morning, now high winds, overcast and showers. Will change soon. I don't have a garage. I'll wash my car then 1 hour later it will rain or get condensation over night.

Winter is great for skiing, summer for sight seeing.

Trout fishing season opened on Oct 1st. some pics of the trout sizes.

... AJ don't forget your swimming gear:D :help:

Mate of mine was swimming in the Manukau harbour (South Auckland) 10 yrs ago on a saturday. On Monday the local paper reported there was a large great white cruising around on the Sunday. He hasn't been back

AJ don't get in no water unless he can touch all four sides and the bottom at the same time. In the US, we call that a bathtub. :thumbsup:

Except for spring. We get 4 seasons in a day. Sun was out this morning, now high winds, overcast and showers. Will change soon. I don't have a garage. I'll wash my car then 1 hour later it will rain or get condensation over night.

Winter is great for skiing, summer for sight seeing.

Trout fishing season opened on Oct 1st. some pics of the trout sizes.

What would be a good time to visit New Zealand?

Some Brazilian jungle babe might be hiding in the bushes and checking out my junk. Nah... I'll take my baths in my hotel room! :)

:lol:

Thats not a Brazilian jungle babe, it's the local sheep. The farmers 2nd wife:lol::lol:

Actually they aren't baths but an outdoor cooking pot. Don't tell the tourists :jester:

Just placed an order with Alan. Labour weekend this week so wont turn up until sometime after Monday. Can't wait to get stuck into detailing my car. Going to wash, clay, remove swirls / scratches, polish and wax, hope I don't put my back out :pc:

Rick

:welcomebanner::cheers:

New Zealand and Australia are two countries I could never visit.

Why, because I wouldn't come back:

BTW: I love my Holden, it's the best car I've ever owned.

Nice pics and car.

I used to be a Holden fan, owned 7 over the years. Had 21 faults over 11months in my Commodore - latest shape.The service dept even told me I had a lemon. Threatened the dealer with legal action plus some other stuff I can't mention. They paid me back the purchase price and told me I can have no further dealings with the dealer or Holden NZ. This is my first Ford. I had turned down a 24% discount (via work) on new Fords to buy the commodore. Not this time...

2010 V8 super cars from Surfers paradise, Australia - Last weekend

Some nice pics of NZ

Nice pics and car.

I used to be a Holden fan, owned 7 over the years. Had 21 faults over 11 months in my Commodore - latest shape.The service dept even told me I had a lemon. Threatened the dealer with legal action plus some other stuff I can't mention. They paid me back the purchase price and told me I can have no further dealings with the dealer or Holden NZ. This is my first Ford. I had turned down a 24% discount (via work) on new Fords to buy the commodore. Not this time...

This sounds remarkably like my experience with Honda......

This sounds remarkably like my experience with Honda......

I think we all have problems with cars, some more than others. It was a pity about my experience with my last Commodore as I really like them. The sound of the Chev 6liter V8 with big bore exhaust :burnout:. Got a turbo 6 now, doesn't sound the same :( Power makes up for it :D It does 0-100Km (62m) in 5.1sec and 80 to 120km (50 to 75) in 2.9sec. Best 1/4m in Australia is 12.59 with just a K&N filter. 270Kw and 540Nm stock, mine is slightly higher - K&N filter + 98octane fuel. You get 10% overboost for 2sec (nearly 600nm:2thumbs:)

Rick

All those pics are making me want to book a flight...all except the fish pics. :lolsmack:

Not into fishing. It's one of the best features of New Zealand.

We had the Winnemem Wintu tribe from Northern California come over to get Rakaia River salmon eggs which are derived from the Chinook salmon eggs from the McCloud River in Northern California. http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/native-americans-in-nz-seek-return-salmon-3426122 :D

Hey Rick u trying to get us USA people to move over to New Zealand, because it's working bro.:cheers:

:cheers::D

We got the space. Over twice the size of England or 20% bigger than England, Wales and Scotland combined. It's about the size of the state of Colorado, with a coastline of 15,134 kilometers (9,404 miles) and just over 4 million people.

Just a bit of education + i'm bored. I know most people will never get the chance to visit us :( Started off as an enticement to get AJ and Adam over to visit Alan (NZ Dealer) and then escalated :D Did I mention our beers are fantastic and cold, the wine is top notch too.

Spring weather has improved, wind has died down, sun is out and time to think about sea fishing. Keen on trying this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pnBg5zawpQ

Rick

:iagree:

Not so sure he would want me as his neighbor though. :lolsmack:

I'm used to it. The Royal New Zealand Naval base is in Devonport, Auckland. I'm sure they are far worse :jester:

Shania Twain even has 61,000 acres on New Zealand’s South Island. China are trying to buy $2 billion of farm land.

Put up a couple of quad bike pics for you last post:)

Pics of Devonport - my home town :2thumbs:

Rick' date='

I saw the quad pics. Looks like you can get stuck just as we can.:lolsmack:

I crashed last year on mine so we sold them and bought a Polaris RZR. I have a 5 Point harness now to keep me from launching. :jester:[/quote']

The quads are very popular here, especially with farmers.

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you are well and no long term problems :xfingers:

The Polaris RZR looks great, had a look at them on Youtube. Just what I need to get out to some of my fishing spots:D

Some pics of 90mile beach - it's 60miles = 90Km. They have a fishing comp every year http://www.snapperclassic.co.nz/

Archived