Americana Containers

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO too generous...

lol

Good customer service goes a long way.

I see posts on here trying to find cheaper soap and cheap MF and on and on. I'll stick to the expensive stuff if that means customer service like Adams offers.

Chris

Friends, I am terribly sorry to read that many of you are having difficulties with our Americana Jar!!

We are now developing a new jar, and it will not warp, and will be consistently easy to open.....

Stay tuned, and mid-summer it will be released. In the mean time, use up the old Americana, and all who have purchased a tub in the past will get a $25 credit towards the new tub, fair?

:thumbsup:

WOW! You've sure earned this from all of us: :grouphug:

Thank you Adam. You sir, are the best.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by sportredmistress

Verified purchasers of our Americana, who have had problems, will receive $25 credit towards their next tub of Americana, once we have it available.

While it seems a few dozen folks have had issues, less than 3% of the Paste sent have reported problems. I want everyone 110% happy!

Might not be until June, but it will come soon!:thumbsup:

Verified purchasers of our Americana, who have had problems, will receive $25 credit towards their next tub of Americana, once we have it available.

While it seems a few dozen folks have had issues, less than 3% of the Paste sent have reported problems. I want everyone 110% happy!

No worries on my end-i just figured it was hard to open like some pickle jars are. The product is awesome.

I thought it was me -just glad some guys are having trouble too. I dont feel so weak-:lol:

That is mighty generous of you, Adam. :grouphug:

Adam you are the Man!!:cheers:

Friends, I am terribly sorry to read that many of you are having difficulties with our Americana Jar!!

We are now developing a new jar, and it will not warp, and will be consistently easy to open.....

Stay tuned, and mid-summer it will be released. In the mean time, use up the old Americana, and all who have purchased a tub in the past will get a $25 credit towards the new tub, fair?

:thumbsup:

Adam,

Once again you are going way above the norm!! :bow::bow: Now, I wish I had something to complain about!!

I have been having a different problem with americana container. I don't seem to have a problem opening it. But perhaps in the shipping process the container froze or something along those lines. Because all the americana in the container spins and when I put my apw applicator inside and do my left to right motion to get some wax on the applicator I don't get much because the product spins with the applicator. I also tried removed the whole chunk of wax and scoring the botton of the container so maybe it would grip on the rough edges. Now finally after getting fed up of struggling to get the product out I reamed a screw inbetween the wax and the side of the container so it won't move. Now this worked, but the chunk of wax cracked clean in half. (Mind you, its still easier now then it was before)

My Americana spins in the container also. I just go make a plus pattern when I reload the applicator.

Pretty amazing offer!!!!

I've always had to use a bit of effort to get the lid off but I am a girl...and it's been mentioned before that the girls do better at it!

HAHAHA :)

:cheers: That's right sista! Although I am glad no one was watching me when I opened mine(tongue out to the side like Michael Jordon makin a basket) lol!

You are the man Adam! The top is hard to get off also but the bottom on my container is really bowed out so much that it rocks like crazy when you sit it down. I assume that nobody has had a problem with the container cracking open yet. In case the container does split, has anyone had any luck moving the wax to another container like tupperware?

I don't have any problems getting mine open, but I did leave it out one really hot summer day and the bottom of the container bowed out so now it wobbles around rather than sit flat. No biggie :)

This is the first time i've seen this. I though i broke my tub when I had trouble getting the lid off. I figured i screwed it on wrong the last time i used it and messed up the grooves. I actually happy to find out i didn't break it :)

Like what, fudge containers at Christmas time :lolsmack:

I'd post a picture but it would get taken down because its from another company.... Its the crappy stuff I used before I found out about Adam's.

EDIT: On 2nd thought... I'll just blur out a crappy picture I found on Google Images...

I like the container because it has room for the applicator to sit inside and the lid comes off easy.

user40069_pic49971_1276395276.jpg

I'd also like to point out when I used to use this Wax I never got a shine like that.... I suspect this was photoshopped....

Oh and I'd never accept a discount like that for this reason. Adam, you already do so much for us... I feel greedy already.

Edited by Kingsford