Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Containers

My container isn't the most easy container to open but there is no way I would request a refund or discount. But for a guy to offer a discount to people because the lid is tough to open..............WOW. Is this Guy not incredible?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd post a picture but it would get taken down because its from another company.... Its the crappy stuff I used before I found out about Adam's.

EDIT: On 2nd thought... I'll just blur out a crappy picture I found on Google Images...

I like the container because it has room for the applicator to sit inside and the lid comes off easy.

user40069_pic49971_1276395276.jpg

I'd also like to point out when I used to use this Wax I never got a shine like that.... I suspect this was photoshopped....

Oh and I'd never accept a discount like that for this reason. Adam, you already do so much for us... I feel greedy already.

LOL.........I have the same can I used before Adams. :thumbsup:

You know they screw on :lolsmack:

Haha couldn't get it back on either :(

Friends, I am terribly sorry to read that many of you are having difficulties with our Americana Jar!!

We are now developing a new jar, and it will not warp, and will be consistently easy to open.....

Stay tuned, and mid-summer it will be released. In the mean time, use up the old Americana, and all who have purchased a tub in the past will get a $25 credit towards the new tub, fair?

:thumbsup:

You're the best Adam! :glasses:

I think its great of Adam to make the gesture.. but I just hope it doesnt get abused.. I dont have any experience with Americana yet because I need to buy some more stuff before its Americana worthy..

anyone can say they have the problem just to get the $25 off.. I just hope honesty is involved when the time comes..

I think its great of Adam to make the gesture.. but I just hope it doesnt get abused.. I dont have any experience with Americana yet because I need to buy some more stuff before its Americana worthy..

anyone can say they have the problem just to get the $25 off.. I just hope honesty is involved when the time comes..

I felt this way too. there is no way I could take any money-the product is great! I could open the container eventually....and it is not like I dont have trouble with a pickle jar now and again. Adam is too great of a guy to get taken advantage of, imho :cheers:

I can't believe I missed this thread - I've been in a consistent fight with my Americana tub since the first summer I bought it. The bottom of my jar is bowed out and it's quite the battle to open that sucker up. Glad I'm not the only one. I thought it was me.

I can't believe I missed this thread - I've been in a consistent fight with my Americana tub since the first summer I bought it. The bottom of my jar is bowed out and it's quite the battle to open that sucker up. Glad I'm not the only one. I thought it was me.

It is just you, we were only kidding. :jester:

I'm calling claussen....i couldn't open my jar of pickles without banging the edges with a knife.....

:willy:

I felt this way too. there is no way I could take any money-the product is great! I could open the container eventually....and it is not like I dont have trouble with a pickle jar now and again. Adam is too great of a guy to get taken advantage of, imho :cheers:

that'll be the perfect time to get a new jar, does this apply even if we bought it from a vendor and not directly through adams?

Always check with your independent dealer. I will offer my customers the same credit.

Bruce

I assume they would look at your previous orders, you can't just say i bought it before I swear.

I was referring to people that have had legit issues and arent just complaining to save..

Verified purchasers of our Americana, who have had problems, will receive $25 credit towards their next tub of Americana, once we have it available.

While it seems a few dozen folks have had issues, less than 3% of the Paste sent have reported problems. I want everyone 110% happy!

Might not be until June, but it will come soon!:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...