Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just ordered the ULTIMATE!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a decent amount of time.. I did take my time opening and smelling everything.. Undercarriage Spray is AWESOME

and yeah, I picked Smokey's name last year when we adopted him.. and I convinced my wife to let me name Bandit so they could be Smokey and the Bandit haha.. it hasnt clicked for many people, iirc you're the first..

I just played with the fire hose nozzle and saw a BOATLOAD of chips on the front.. someone want to give me a new paintjob?? lol

also used the wheel stick quickly on one wheel just to see and WOW, its awesome!

lol definitely gotta fix the front paint first..

I looked at the Edge, theres a couple small chips, can probly get away with not touching them.. although if I'm gonna get Langka or DrColorChip, might as well do it, then detail..

but hers will probably be first.. just need some warmer weather.. (I heard a foam gun is being delivered early next week)

lol definitely gotta fix the front paint first..

I looked at the Edge, theres a couple small chips, can probly get away with not touching them.. although if I'm gonna get Langka or DrColorChip, might as well do it, then detail..

but hers will probably be first.. just need some warmer weather.. (I heard a foam gun is being delivered early next week)

Use the quick connect and shut off valve right into the foam gun, drop that orange handle it comes with. I did it this way yesterday and it worked much better. I think the orange handle restricts water flow :2thumbs:

Use the quick connect and shut off valve right into the foam gun, drop that orange handle it comes with. I did it this way yesterday and it worked much better. I think the orange handle restricts water flow :2thumbs:

Pics? Are you using Adam's foam gun?

Wow. "Ultimate" might be an understatement! Awesome.

I love taking the time to open and smell each new thing I buy. I keep sticking the products under my wife and children's noses..."You gotta smell this." I explain to her that it's all part of the experience.

Fun times.

I was using the UCS last Sunday and opened it up again for my wife and for my boys first time. lol

My garage STILL smells like grape. I did my truck and MAN that has big wheel wells. lol

Chris

Where's a good place to get one of those, and are they worth it?

The quick connects and shut off valve you can get from Adam's :2thumbs:

I think some of the dealers still have foam guns, some people love them some consider it a "nice to have". I'm one of the ones who loves it :rockon:

Nick, I just wanted to say thanks for leaving out the pics with you rolling around naked with all the great stuff!!!!:jester:

You didn't get the PM of that ??? He must have forgot to add you to the list, the rest of us got it :(:(:(

Archived