Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Fresheners: Whats Your Take?

Air Fresheners?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Air Fresheners?

• Yes. I use them in my car all the time.
    • No. Not something I use in my vehicles.
    • Yes, but only occasionally.
    • No, but if Adam's had one I'd try it.
    • No, I prefer the smell of my own body odor :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big fan, most are so over the top that you have to drive around with the windows down and they only last a few days.

But my vote shouldn't count, when the new car smell starts to go away I just get a new car :willy::willy::willy:

I personally don't use them, since there is no eating, drinking, smoking or anything of that nature. I also deodorize my HVAC system yearly and change my cabin filter at that time as well. That keeps my interior clean, and I get to enjoy the fresh scent of Adam's Leather Conditioner.

I have never used air freshener since I found Adams interior.

And gutted your interior to remove a small peach smell I believe! :help:

None for me right now, thank you. My wife on the other hand collects them like Beanie Babies. If I go out to her TBSS right now there's probably half a dozen hanging off the turn signal stalk, gear shift and whatever else she can find to hang them on.

None for me right now, thank you. My wife on the other hand collects them like Beanie Babies. If I go out to her TBSS right now there's probably half a dozen hanging off the turn signal stalk, gear shift and whatever else she can find to hang them on.

:lol: what does your wife do in the car :lol:

I don't use them in my Shelby or Model A. But I do use them in my Jeep and Van. It gets rid of unwanted smells.

However, I have been intrigued by another manufacturers "New Car" fragrence that restores the original scent in the car. Or a "leather" scent is interesting...

I would love one that is a kind of light spray, many competitors have similar products but often times I find the generic "green apple" or "new car" scent to smell cheapy.

I would love an Adam's air freshener.

Hopefully one that doesn't smell like Adam.

Unless he smells amazing, I wouldn't know

I always have them in my trucks. I actually took a girl out the other night and she thought it was a cheap cologne, it was black forest :lol:

shows me for going against the Macintosh Apple by Yankee Candle :)

I have used them in the past, but like others have stated, 99% of them are WAY too overpowering. A nice tip I picked up is to throw a few dryer sheets under the seats where you can't see them. Then your interior smells Snuggle fresh. It ends up giving it a nice, fresh laundry fragrance, but isn't overpowering. When the smell wears off, just replace them. Super cheap too.

But my vote shouldn't count, when the new car smell starts to go away I just get a new car :willy::willy::willy:

You too Bill? Dad used to say I traded my cars in when the ashtray got full.

Of course new cars don't come them anymore......

And no, not a fan of air fresheners. Like Brandi, when I want the interior refreshed, I just clean it with some of those fine Adam's products!

And gutted your interior to remove a small peach smell I believe! :help:

Yes!!!!! OMG peach shake from chikfila in middle of north.Carolina heat...took hours to clean and days to.get rid of scent. Haha. That's when I switched to Adams because I emailed Dylan in a panic and he got me thru it even tho I had no Adams stuff.*gasp*

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Archived