Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Fresheners: Whats Your Take?

Air Fresheners?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Air Fresheners?

• Yes. I use them in my car all the time.
    • No. Not something I use in my vehicles.
    • Yes, but only occasionally.
    • No, but if Adam's had one I'd try it.
    • No, I prefer the smell of my own body odor :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually spilled some Detail spray in the cup holder once by accident. Car smelled great for about two weeks! LOL

Sure it was.... just like I Accidently left a Detail spray soaked MF towel on the floor in the back seat! LOL

Vanilla would make me barf. I'd be down for a "clean" scent.

However right now I get MORE compliments on the "smell" of my ride. They ask what freshener I use and I say "Adams Leather Cleaner & Conditioner"

I've been using a spray on type air freshener/scent [odor killer] for quite some time now following every interior detail on all my cars.

The drier sheets under seats/mats works very well but has poor longevity and is only a band-aid solution if odors/smells do exist.... it masks them but once the drier sheets' own scent wears off, the odor reappears rapidly.

I'd most certainly try an Adam's freshener..... if one was available.

I think only two maybe three companies [tops] have a high quality freshener/scent type product on the market and, I know for a fact, one is making a killing.... as there is a market out there.

Seriously, if you guys do make air fresheners please use the scents you use in your products and name them accordingly.

I, Personally dont use them but if you were to come out with a Leather Conditioner cleaner scent i would be all over that. Also, I wouldn't mind the smell of MSW either:thumbsup:

I can be gassy, so I use them. Lately, I have been using aerosol room spray from White Barn...couple quick shots aimed at the mats and it's linen!

DS, leather cond., WW new or old...Id collect them all!

I am a all about the yankee candle mid summers night dream. I keep my interior clean, but love that sent a car has when you get in and it just smells good. I buy them from the candle store because the gel last longer than the paper soaked ones. I hang one under each front seat. when smell wears out to me I change them. I (even woman knows too) buy them every time we are by the candle store.

I keep a bunch in a back pack with other misc supplies.

I love the fragrance of a woman with great cologne or perfume (notice I said great....a lot of em stank) Can you duplicate this fragrance or do I still have to date women occasionally?:lolsmack:

Nobody wants stripper scent! :lol::lol:

I like the idea of scents based on products

Eucalyptus (Americana)

Strawberry n Cream (DS)

Green Apple (WW)

Great Grape (IUS)

Key Lime (GC)

etc...

Never smelled leather conditioner. What does that smell like? Leather? LOL! :)

But would have to vote for a clean scent. I.e. the one Mid Summers Night Dream from Yankee Candlee.

Guest Jay.B
I'm not a big fan, most are so over the top that you have to drive around with the windows down and they only last a few days.

But my vote shouldn't count, when the new car smell starts to go away I just get a new car :willy::willy::willy:

Same here!! 5 years out of college and 4 New vehicles. It's an addiction :help:

But, normally I do not use air fresheners in my cars. I love the smell of the new car scent and leather.

I always scrub my carpets in my vehicles and scrub down all my interior body panels and cover my leather seats in conditioner. It keeps all my vehicles smelling very neutral-until a wet Labrador jumps in one of them :D

I would buy a DS smelling or UCS smelling one.

When I got my car (used) they had sprayed some of that new car smell stuff in there. I got them to do it again four months ago and I can still smell it faintly. I also never keep anything that smells bad in my car, such as my brother. There was only 1 instance where I did, and that was when I slept in my car one night with some pizza. (and something else).

Archived