Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Fresheners: Whats Your Take?

Air Fresheners?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Air Fresheners?

• Yes. I use them in my car all the time.
    • No. Not something I use in my vehicles.
    • Yes, but only occasionally.
    • No, but if Adam's had one I'd try it.
    • No, I prefer the smell of my own body odor :)

I use them on occasion just to change it up... Not in the Camaro as I dig the smell of the leather - but my wifes vue is frequently gets yankee candle air fresheners.

What Ryan said /\ just change a few words. GTO for Camaro and Volvo for vue!

My company car is a different story:

I do quality control work on Dairy Farms!

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=150225&postcount=10

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What larger issues can there be. People just like having some sort of scent in there car. At least I do

I guess I feel like a lot of times people are trying to cover up bad smells, dog, gym bag, some sort of other funky smell.

You're right though some people might just like a scent. I just like clean/neutral.

I drive GM vehicles, and pleather doesn't smell like leather. Leather conditioner helps a bit though. Not a huge fan, but at Christmas we were in a candle shop that had leather scented ones. I bought a few, it's not quite perfect, but it's close. I even thought about getting some leather hide scraps for under the seat. Nothing like sticking your head in a car window at a show and smelling leather.

Bruce

It looks like I'm one of the few that doesn't care for the leather conditioner scent. Not that it's bad, its just ok IMO. DS and WW is a different story. I LOVE the smell of Detail Spray! I spray it on my carpet in the back where no one sits. I love it so much i use it as lube for…

J/K

Theres some called "jdm squish" that smell fantastic, and last a good few weeks or more. Dylan drop by any toyota dealer, or lexus in their parts department and ask for the jdm squish.

I love Air Fresheners in my house. I prefer the non-meal type one(I can't stand the ones that smell like something I might eat, vanilla, cinnamon, cake batter). I like the ones that smell like a plant, though. Currently in my house I have one called Lemongrass Basil, and upstairs I have Eucalyptus Spearmint. Both just smell crisp and clean. I have never used one in a car, though. I did have to buy one for my son's car though, it was rank!

Annette

Archived