Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Ether this thread will die quick or go on forever. Post what you did today, anything like you got a new job, you added a part to your car, you had the plumber at your house today etc etc and if you have a pic post it!

Ill Start!

Today we installed a Bose built invisible system and the customers exhisting TV on the wall. I also canceled the deposit on my new workvan at the dealer and gave it to another dealer that deserves my business.:2thumbs: My salesman was extremly rude and actually yelled and screamed at me for canceling my deposit. Called the manager and he took care of it and said that I will be the last customer he deals with again at this dealership (he overheard the yelling he was doing) i didnt want to get the guy fired, i was just fed up with getting a run arround:(

Also, Heres some pics of the job we did today. The pic with the vent register is actually an infloor subwoofer.

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

Edited by 3PedalMINI

I also canceled the deposit on my new workvan at the dealer and gave it to another dealer that deserves my business.:2thumbs: My salesman was extremly rude and actually yelled and screamed at me for canceling my deposit. Called the manager and he took care of it and said that I will be the last customer he deals with again at this dealership (he overheard the yelling he was doing) i didnt want to get the guy fired, i was just fed up with getting a run arround:(

You should have went to a Chevy dealer, they treat their customers better :jester:

You should have went to a Chevy dealer, they treat their customers better :jester:

Haha "touche" they have had my deposit for 3 weeks now and ive had to call to get updates etc etc. I just happened to be in an area that had a Nissan dealership and i walked in and asked about the status of workvans and can they find me a black one. I was then informed that because they are new the first 3 month's will only be white unless the vans were ordered 2 months ago. They also gave me a hellofu lot better deal then what i was given at the other dealership

They also informed me that All of nissan's colors other then white or gray uses the special pigment that is made in japan by merck that got wiped out by the tsunami. Even though the vans are made here in the US they of course get all the parts from japan and nissan is pretty much wiped out. So other colors and other vans are pushed all the way back to August-September. The ones that are built and on the road will be it for now.

I read the reviews of the original dealership and i had actually questioned giving them my deposit even while i was their but i was just so sick and tired of going from dealer to dealer and looking at used vans I was just ready to give in.

A black van would give me nightmares, that's a lot of paint :willy::willy::willy:

i know, im in a position that i cant wait that long so im just going to get a white one and have it partially wrapped black. I just dont know how ill keep the paint pristine (to my standards) with the company lettering lettering. Probably a blessing in disguise.

Well......i have 1 class on Friday and was off work so i spent the day at the lake fishing (my favorite way to get away from things and unwind):rockon:

Did you catch anything good, not that it matters :thumbsup:

I actually didnt even get a bite:lolsmack:

I tried everything too. Catfish chunks, spinner bait, trick worms, crickets, and even hotdogs.......and nothing!

Still better than working :cheers:

Got off at noon and headed home, after about an hour of driving I pulled over and rinsed the truck off. Wiped it down with some detail spray and a MF. Then headed on home for the next 3 1/2 hours. Home in time for dinner with the wife and daughter after a crummy week.

woke up to the Chemtec guy ringing the doorbell.. then shortly after the doorbell rang again, this time was FedEx.. I got my ULTIMATE kit.. brought the three boxes in, took a shower, ate a bowl of cereal, then opened it up..

shortly after that, I went outside, played with the new firehose nozzle and shut-off valve.. also played with the wheel stick briefly (crappy day).. also did a 6"x6" area on my Stainless grill with APC, then Metal Polish 1 followed by 2 (since I was just messing around, I used a couple MF from BJs I bought a while bag, brand new still)

then the wife came home, we went to grocery store for a green pepper, came home, chopped it up, chopped up an onion, rolled out the dough, threw some sauce, seasonings, cheese, green pepper and onion, a little more seasoning, into the oven, out of the oven and PERFECTION..

then watched Unstoppable..

right now I'm typing this onto here (lol)

watching Blue Bloods in a little..

Guest Jay.B

I worked, then came home and had dinner. We had horrible thunderstorms here accompanied by flooding. Had to follow my fiance home since she couldn't make it home one her first attempt due to high water. We made it the second time, only after finding out that my road was now blocked with water, so we went another way around. Got to her house, and no power. :help:

So, I'm back home now, waiting for some nice weather to break out my detail supplies and thinking about buying myself a foam gun. I think I need it with my new black 4Runner. Oh yeah, and now I'm kicking around the idea of driving the 4.5 hours to the Grabiak event and the end of the month. It's been an eventful day!!! And...I detailed my cell phone case with SSR, SHR, FMP, followed by a couple coats of Americana (I got bored) :rockon:

I got up late, about 6:00 AM, went downstairs and took my Benicar. Then had strawberries, toast and a glass of apple juice just in time for the morning constitutional. :eek: (I'll bet you never thought you'd read THAT on Adam's Forum!) Showered, shaved and off the office where I regretted not taking three days off instead of the two I did. :mad: Came home at lunch time, brought the garbage cans in and talked to my three favorite girls, then returned to the office until some time after 5 PM. I brought the flag in (I also put it out every AM) and then headed home. :D After I got home I had to kiss Abigail's boo-boo on her arm which led to Caitlyn getting jealous and also wanting hugs and kisses from Papa. After hugs, kisses, tickles and 2.75 year old conversation we had dinner. Bath time for the girls and I'm in here instead of in there. Life is grand! :thumbsup:

I watched the Red Sox FINALLY get their first win of the year! It was about time. :thumbsup:

I forgot to mention that.. I was supposed to go, my buddy was supposed to have tickets for me, who knows what happened..