Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Replaced the spark plugs and wires on my wife’s Fiesta. Car had all original plugs and wires at 110k miles so it was due. Plug number one had a gap of .050 when it was supposed to be .032, and plug number 3 was covered in fuel. Needless to say I believe it runs better now! :)

Pennsylvania no longer requires registration stickers on their license plates so when I printed off my new registration today, I took the plate off the car and removed the sticker, waxed the plate, and cleaned and waxed the car where the plate belongs.  It's just a nice clean PA plate now.  No green and white sticker in the corner any more. 

^^^Nice. B)

Agree with Chris. I like the black. Looks good, Dustin.

Looks really good!

Thank you! It’s been a project I’ve been wanting to do forever but the company that makes these overlays charges an extravagant amount and it took me a while to justify the cost to my wife... and myself as well honestly. It’s the simple things that make the difference :)

Hey, thanks to every one of you for all of your concern , thoughts, and prayers.  He's a mess to look at, but everything went well, and hopefully he'll be back in his apartment living the single life soon.  Going to have to scalp the other side of his head now since they only took the hair off half of his head.  That, or dye it purple and drop his pants to his butt.  :jester:

attachicon.gif21192199_10210391861453164_8929812130191605988_n.jpg

Glad to see it went well thank God

Got my new rear bumper installed on my Dakota yesterday, after a little runaround from the person's insurance company that rear ended me. I got them to just pay me out and I bought a new bumper online and put it on myself. Not sure why it was going to take them a week to do it at a body shop.

Washed both the Grabd Cherokee and the Durango! And of course used Gaurd and Gloss! I also put the Firebird back in her resting spot in the back of the garage. I'm hoping I'll hav her back out in Nov. before the snow!

Swapped out all my exterior flood lights with LED lights. Old owner had used interior flood lights outside and I didn’t realize it until I busted one while moving my ladder around the windows while boarding up for the hurricane. Turns out that broken lightbulb was the only hurricane casualty at my house... as my wife LOVES to point out. Regardless, the LED floods are a nice upgrade at $11 a bulb.

About time, now all you have left to do is Garage LEDs , then you’re done lol.

Swapped out all my exterior flood lights with LED lights. Old owner had used interior flood lights outside and I didn’t realize it until I busted one while moving my ladder around the windows while boarding up for the hurricane. Turns out that broken lightbulb was the only hurricane casualty at my house... as my wife LOVES to point out. Regardless, the LED floods are a nice upgrade at $11 a bulb.

Spliced a Cat 5e (yes, I know it's dated, but that's what's there) cable at a rental property of ours. Some critters...squrriels?...got into the attic space above the garage and munched on the cable, lessening the quality/speed of service via DSL. Cut the wire out, installed two female ends, then ran a patch cord in between. Full throughput + Smiling tenants = Success!

About time, now all you have left to do is Garage LEDs , then you’re done lol.

Check it out my friend. This is just the beginning but huge shout to Dan Wolf for his engineering wisdom and brainstorming to help me install and wire in my new Utilitech linkable leds. I still plan to work down the sides of the garage once I get more lighting funds but here’s the start, and it’s already a 1000 times better than the old single fluorescent fixture there was before.

Before:

post-14423-0-15304000-1506638552_thumb.jpeg

After:

post-14423-0-29103400-1506638807_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Mariner

Wow you don’t mess around, leave it up to me I’ll spend all your money, so as a courtesy to you, don’t listen to me haha.

Check it out my friend. This is just the beginning but huge shout to Dan Wolf for his engineering wisdom and brainstorming to help me install and wire in my new Utilitech linkable leds. I still plan to work down the sides of the garage once I get more lighting funds but here’s the start, and it’s already a 1000 times better than the old single fluorescent fixture there was before.

Before:

attachicon.gif6626A467-6317-4938-A40E-4B2941E00409.jpeg

After:

attachicon.gifF2EF8F5F-5327-4937-A19D-66ED9F74BFF7.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Had the PA State Inspection and Emissions Exempt done on the GTO. It ran out at the end of September! Whoops... Guys at the garage I take it to were all full of questions, from is it a re-spray from stock, to was it wet sanded, to how the heck did you get it like that!

Adam's I tell them, Adam's!

Ujmm9q6.png

6GC4ehB.png

Oh, and I get it inspected at an Auto Body Shop!  :blink:

Had the PA State Inspection and Emissions Exempt done on the GTO. It ran out at the end of September! Whoops... Guys at the garage I take it to were all full of questions, from is it a re-spray from stock, to was it wet sanded, to how the heck did you get it like that!

Adam's I tell them, Adam's!

Ujmm9q6.png

6GC4ehB.png

Oh, and I get it inspected at an Auto Body Shop!  :blink:

Wowza!!!