Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
3PedalMINI

What did you do today?

Recommended Posts

On 11/11/2017 at 4:05 AM, blcksilv08 said:

Got bored at the end of my shift, both of my Snap on boxes are ceramic coated so I wiped with Waterless wash and then topped off with Ceramic Boost.

IMG_20171110_205101.thumb.jpg.51acad3344ddf6a1230497ee1ad19255.jpg

Hoping those were green to begin with, Eric! :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Started dressing up the engine bay on my corvette stingray and changing the stock air filter with a high performance air filter  

89A8281C-D1F3-40B4-8A39-5AA42FF33E9F.jpeg

0F038383-A4E4-47C6-9C13-6E109F32974B.jpeg

54E246AA-9796-41C9-9157-31093696BA72.jpeg

5FBF72E9-7970-4B07-9EDA-4BAC68DA9325.jpeg

3D95CB64-02B1-4B2A-8DB9-B070DBAC04A9.jpeg

23301AFB-7542-4838-BCF6-6FD0CAE68275.jpeg

4469F88A-95EC-4D86-9322-E29A2D04511A.jpeg

Love our Laguna Blue Z51 3LT Stingray. Liking all the carbon fiber on yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich said:

After taking care of the wife for three weeks, now I got whatever she had/has.  So nothing to do today except watch the race and watch it snow.  

Get well soon, Rich! Have that wonderful bride of yours make some homemade chicken noodle soup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

^^^ Shiny! My shoulders hurt just looking at it, though. :wacko:

Took two of us to get it done.  One.  Long.  Day.  I didn't even realize that I posted the phone cam pic and not the high resolution ones.  That thing was a lot of work.  The client is so happy with our work that we've already done his truck, his RV and doing two more cars for him in the next week or two.  So I guess we can't complain.  Thankfully it'll probably be a while before we tackle another RV like that.  And thankfully we didn't have to touch the inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

Took two of us to get it done.  One.  Long.  Day.  I didn't even realize that I posted the phone cam pic and not the high resolution ones.  That thing was a lot of work.  The client is so happy with our work that we've already done his truck, his RV and doing two more cars for him in the next week or two.  So I guess we can't complain.  Thankfully it'll probably be a while before we tackle another RV like that.  And thankfully we didn't have to touch the inside.

I bet! What all did you use? Besides thousands of calories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We actually used a Menzerna product topped with Adams Sealant. A cyclo, Rupes 15, mini and nano. Oh yeah, and a million pads and towels.

We might switch to Adam’s for our AIO polish once I can order a sufficient enough quantity to get a good feel for it. I’m waiting for the “pro line” sizing to be released. The Menz product is tough to beat though for the price/performance. Any AIO needs to be super easy and efficient to use. I’m sure the Adams product will be really good. Hoping the details of the pro line come soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

We actually used a Menzerna product topped with Adams Sealant. A cyclo, Rupes 15, mini and nano. Oh yeah, and a million pads and towels.

We might switch to Adam’s for our AIO polish once I can order a sufficient enough quantity to get a good feel for it. I’m waiting for the “pro line” sizing to be released. The Menz product is tough to beat though for the price/performance. Any AIO needs to be super easy and efficient to use. I’m sure the Adams product will be really good. Hoping the details of the pro line come soon. 

I recently used Adams AIO it’s pretty good. I made a thread on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ls1transam said:

I recently used Adams AIO it’s pretty good. I made a thread on it.

I saw that. I’m definitely going to give it a try and see how it compares. The thread looked good. I tried ordering a larger quantity for the RV but they didn’t have any ready. So I went with the cost effective alternative that we had in stock already. 

I’m looking forward to trying the Adams out. We actually want to pick up an old tailgate at a junkyard to use as a guinea pig. We can scratch it. Correct it. Wet sand it. Put different products on it. And showcase different services and experiment all in one. Just have to find the right one to use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×