Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

13 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Started dressing up the engine bay on my corvette stingray and changing the stock air filter with a high performance air filter  

89A8281C-D1F3-40B4-8A39-5AA42FF33E9F.jpeg

0F038383-A4E4-47C6-9C13-6E109F32974B.jpeg

54E246AA-9796-41C9-9157-31093696BA72.jpeg

5FBF72E9-7970-4B07-9EDA-4BAC68DA9325.jpeg

3D95CB64-02B1-4B2A-8DB9-B070DBAC04A9.jpeg

23301AFB-7542-4838-BCF6-6FD0CAE68275.jpeg

4469F88A-95EC-4D86-9322-E29A2D04511A.jpeg

Love our Laguna Blue Z51 3LT Stingray. Liking all the carbon fiber on yours.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

After taking care of the wife for three weeks, now I got whatever she had/has.  So nothing to do today except watch the race and watch it snow.  

Get well soon, Rich! Have that wonderful bride of yours make some homemade chicken noodle soup!

2 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

^^^ Shiny! My shoulders hurt just looking at it, though. :wacko:

Took two of us to get it done.  One.  Long.  Day.  I didn't even realize that I posted the phone cam pic and not the high resolution ones.  That thing was a lot of work.  The client is so happy with our work that we've already done his truck, his RV and doing two more cars for him in the next week or two.  So I guess we can't complain.  Thankfully it'll probably be a while before we tackle another RV like that.  And thankfully we didn't have to touch the inside.

3 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

Took two of us to get it done.  One.  Long.  Day.  I didn't even realize that I posted the phone cam pic and not the high resolution ones.  That thing was a lot of work.  The client is so happy with our work that we've already done his truck, his RV and doing two more cars for him in the next week or two.  So I guess we can't complain.  Thankfully it'll probably be a while before we tackle another RV like that.  And thankfully we didn't have to touch the inside.

I bet! What all did you use? Besides thousands of calories.

We actually used a Menzerna product topped with Adams Sealant. A cyclo, Rupes 15, mini and nano. Oh yeah, and a million pads and towels.

We might switch to Adam’s for our AIO polish once I can order a sufficient enough quantity to get a good feel for it. I’m waiting for the “pro line” sizing to be released. The Menz product is tough to beat though for the price/performance. Any AIO needs to be super easy and efficient to use. I’m sure the Adams product will be really good. Hoping the details of the pro line come soon. 

5 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

We actually used a Menzerna product topped with Adams Sealant. A cyclo, Rupes 15, mini and nano. Oh yeah, and a million pads and towels.

We might switch to Adam’s for our AIO polish once I can order a sufficient enough quantity to get a good feel for it. I’m waiting for the “pro line” sizing to be released. The Menz product is tough to beat though for the price/performance. Any AIO needs to be super easy and efficient to use. I’m sure the Adams product will be really good. Hoping the details of the pro line come soon. 

I recently used Adams AIO it’s pretty good. I made a thread on it.

15 minutes ago, Ls1transam said:

I recently used Adams AIO it’s pretty good. I made a thread on it.

I saw that. I’m definitely going to give it a try and see how it compares. The thread looked good. I tried ordering a larger quantity for the RV but they didn’t have any ready. So I went with the cost effective alternative that we had in stock already. 

I’m looking forward to trying the Adams out. We actually want to pick up an old tailgate at a junkyard to use as a guinea pig. We can scratch it. Correct it. Wet sand it. Put different products on it. And showcase different services and experiment all in one. Just have to find the right one to use. 

After a few weeks of rainy weather, finally got the chance to give the daily a good going over. Paint sealant, H2O g&g (dry method makes it so easy!) and buttery wax bringing out the slight metallic! It’s almost due for a full correction, which will be happening after Christmas sometime. 

7C19F4D3-0124-45E7-A0E3-56976BEAC4F8.jpeg

10 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

I saw that. I’m definitely going to give it a try and see how it compares. The thread looked good. I tried ordering a larger quantity for the RV but they didn’t have any ready. So I went with the cost effective alternative that we had in stock already. 

I’m looking forward to trying the Adams out. We actually want to pick up an old tailgate at a junkyard to use as a guinea pig. We can scratch it. Correct it. Wet sand it. Put different products on it. And showcase different services and experiment all in one. Just have to find the right one to use. 

I want to get a couple panels to play on in the basement during the winter months so I can have my detailing fix lol. 

33 minutes ago, Ls1transam said:

I want to get a couple panels to play on in the basement during the winter months so I can have my detailing fix lol. 

I've got a fleet of trucks at work that I can use as my test subjects.  I just need Santa :oldman:to drop off my Swirl Killer ! :lol:

23 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

You may want to look at a fox body Mustang trunk lid.  I have them used for demonstrations, as they are perfectly flat, and not too large.

• 2 weeks later...