Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

18 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Picked up a "newsed" Shop Vac for <$20...thought, hmm, wonder what Adam's can do? Let's find out.

Before (wonder what happened to the upper half of the Lego dude?!)

0103181436.thumb.jpg.89163e3c89457a890f497c60dc806d2c.jpg

0103181440a.thumb.jpg.2b4ddf2ac163b14b4e68b95d173a6ced.jpg

After

0103181526.thumb.jpg.77994392f05017c9b16f109a6e676239.jpg

0103181524.thumb.jpg.07b968384364d59a53e7a39d0f349c3f.jpg

Was it crazy that I considered VRT or Trim Coating? :D

No not at all I would think you were crazy if you didn’t think of doing that ?

6 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Hey Wyatt,  how di you make the labels for the 32oz bottles ? Are they blanks with clear P-Touch or equivalent ?

Here is the bottle from Adam’s. Since they don’t make the 32oz bottles I wanted to try using these so I wouldn’t have to refill bottles so often. They say to use sharpie for best results (which looks good) but it wears off over time so I made some labels with a label maker and now I’m going to take some clear packing tape or some sort of clear tape and go over the labels so they don’t come off ?

F2FA0EE8-940A-45CB-BF10-5699124D0C4E.png

8 hours ago, Wy_detailing said:

Here is the bottle from Adam’s. Since they don’t make the 32oz bottles I wanted to try using these so I wouldn’t have to refill bottles so often. They say to use sharpie for best results (which looks good) but it wears off over time so I made some labels with a label maker and now I’m going to take some clear packing tape or some sort of clear tape and go over the labels so they don’t come off ?

Those bottles are AWESOME. I have a few and really enjoy using them. 

11 hours ago, Wy_detailing said:

Thanks.  I knew the 32oz bottles came with blank labels.  Just wasn't sure if you got blanks from Adams that could be run through a printer or if you added your own clear label over top.

13 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Not crazy at all, I think someone here has actually already done that to theirs... 

Im looking forward to doing my toolbox once I have a real garage. 

Today.....Im "Working from home" due to the snow. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I'm impressed with your bucket save Chris (Falcaineer) :2thumbs:

Thanks, guys.

On January 3, 2018 at 4:32 PM, ZMAN024 said:

Hey Wyatt,  how di you make the labels for the 32oz bottles ? Are they blanks with clear P-Touch or equivalent ?

X2, the bottles look great!

Purchased some wall shelves that have a bar on them to hang bottles off of and store my bags that I take my personal car care supplies to shows in.  Although this year will definitely be using the Adams trunk organizers.  Also found a sign to hang up that fits perfect for me, since own a HotWheels and as well do have HotWheels...lol  The three trunk organizers still have all the product that came in them...still need to unload and shelve those items.20180102_220734.jpg

20180106_205607.jpg

Edited by Liralen

9 hours ago, falcaineer said:

^^^ :bow:

Did Adam's relocate?! That looks like a showroom. :2thumbs:

P.S. My parents still have all of my Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars. Loved playing with them.

Thank you! I own a full-sized Hotwheels and have been known to give out about a hundred or so Hot Wheels Camaros every year at car shows and events. So I get as many of them as can. One of the car groups I belong to also gives them away during a Torchlight Parade at the start of SeaFair..So many of what I find goes to them as well. Of course I try to keep a few for myself...lol.  This pic is of my Hotty at the Camaro Sturgis Rally....Afghan was custom made by Hoot & Friend.

AAqC5To.jpg

On 1/8/2018 at 1:57 AM, Liralen said:

Purchased some wall shelves that have a bar on them to hang bottles off of and store my bags that I take my personal car care supplies to shows in.  Although this year will definitely be using the Adams trunk organizers.  Also found a sign to hang up that fits perfect for me, since own a HotWheels and as well do have HotWheels...lol  The three trunk organizers still have all the product that came in them...still need to unload and shelve those items.20180102_220734.jpg

20180106_205607.jpg

Very nice job