Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Nice job Alex. Wheels are a big improvement.

All I did today was get stitches removed from my shoulder.  Been raining all day so that's about it. 

On 2/23/2018 at 4:08 PM, 2012srt8 said:

Drove to Orlando last weekend from windsor,on for a 2 week vacation. Headed to clear water today. Brought most of my Adams arsenal to clean the truck of all the salt and dirt from back home

20180222215354_IMG_1373.JPG

I swear I saw this truck on I4 last week...

On 3/1/2018 at 3:29 PM, Rich said:

Nice job Alex. Wheels are a big improvement.

All I did today was get stitches removed from my shoulder.  Been raining all day so that's about it. 

Hope you're feeling better, Rich. Stitches are no fun.

19 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Hope you're feeling better, Rich. Stitches are no fun.

Feel fine Chris. I have skin cancer, and every so often, one needs to be cut out surgically.  This one was on my right shoulder on the back, and pretty deep. No fun. But I have to tell you younger guys......use sunblock.  You'll pay later if you don't use it now. Especially on your head , nose, and back. 

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

Feel fine Chris. I have skin cancer, and every so often, one needs to be cut out surgically.  This one was on my right shoulder on the back, and pretty deep. No fun. But I have to tell you younger guys......use sunblock.  You'll pay later if you don't use it now. Especially on your head , nose, and back. 

Feel better rich my wife had skin cancer also thank god it’s all good so yeah use sun block for sure 

54 minutes ago, Rich said:

Scary, but glad all is well.

I had an irregular mole removed from my chest when I was in grade school for fear it was cancerous...doctor really scared me and my parents when removing it. Went so far as to say he/the blade would "cut my neck" if I didn't hold still. Can't believe he'd tell a kid that, or really anyone, for that matter.

Wow, John, that was a job!  You might want to look into the WeatherTech floor liners to save your carpeting.  Especially in the winter.  You sure did a good job on that filthy truck!  Winter sucks. 

42 minutes ago, Rich said:

Wow, John, that was a job!  You might want to look into the WeatherTech floor liners to save your carpeting.  Especially in the winter.  You sure did a good job on that filthy truck!  Winter sucks. 

Thanks! Not my truck though. I was detailing it for someone. I see that truck 3-4 times a year and that’s the shape it always gets dropped off in lol. 5 hours later and it’s clean again. 

I spent a few hours today doing some overdue routine maintenance on my portable 5000 Watt Honda generator.  I bought it back in 2011 during the Halloween Nor'Easter that hit us hard in NJ, to power the furnace, the fridge, a few TVs and some lights for a few days before the power was restored.  It came in handy again in 2012 during Superstorm Sandy when we went without power for another week. Fortunately, I haven't needed it since.  Although I had intentions to start it at least once a year and "exercise" it for peak electrical performance, like many other things, life got in the way and I neglected to do it.  After managing to get through (2) Nor'Easters this past week without losing power, while quite a few of my neighbors were not as fortunate, I decided it was time to make it a priority.  When I stored it back in 2012, I changed the oil and filter, filled the tank with stabilized fuel and ran the carburetor dry.  This afternoon I drained the tank, replaced it with fresh gas, checked a few vitals (oil and air filter) and gave it a pull.  The darn thing was running like a Swiss watch before I got the pull cord half way out !!  They say "nothing runs like a Deere".........well that may be, but I'll take a Honda small engine any day.  

Before I put it away again today, I gave "Jenny" a quick once over with Adam's Detail Spray.  It still looks and runs like the day I bought it. ;)

LS, you better get over that stuff, sorry to hear you have both. Did a foam cannon/two bucket wash. Overcast here but no rain in the forecast. I have been working to get the chrome off the bottom of my rockers and finally completed it this weekend. Heat gun and patience, 3M double sided tape is tough stuff. I am due for a strip wash and paint sealant in the near future. 

81F7450E-4D91-4DE0-B149-67447AA8AFAA.thumb.jpeg.10087564c86ff2e27c742fdffa5474e1.jpeg

6F60FFA6-235F-4BF7-A8C3-BD7115E36AC5.thumb.jpeg.2d6b38b6e15764fd9cfd06c0dd198856.jpeg

Edited by Red Rambler

Sorry folks. Got to vent here. 

I placed an order on March 9.  Shipped same day via FedEx with expedited shipping (guaranteed FedEx ground with 1-4 business day delivery). Adams did live up to their expectation (not that I would expect anything less) and shipped the same day. I tracked the package and was scheduled for delivery on March 14 (4th day as per FedEx shipping rules). I am good with this and this is normal transit time for previous Adams shipments via the same method. March 14 comes. I get the notification that the package is on the truck and out for delivery at 1015am. Was home all day and come 1930, I get a notification saying unable to deliver due to local weather conditions. Ugh. Roads are dry and skies were clear all day. I am at work today when it was Rescheduled for delivery. Come 1945 and I get a notification stating unable to deliver due to road conditions. WTH!!!! 

The local FedEx ground comes out of 1 town south of me (about 10-15 miles door to door).  What is this driver doing? 

I used my FedEx app and had a hold put on it for delivery to local FedEx Office. I will have to pick up next week at my own leisure now. I don’t trust this delivery person. Hopefully it gets delivered to the FedEx office tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 

Here is a screen shot of the status updates of my package. 

And just to to be clear, The Adams team did great and did everything correctly in their end. 

ABD08EF0-042D-434A-BCCF-36C3CCFECA1E.png

Edited by Firebuff17