Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Well This is more of what I did this weekend. Friday night i took delivery of my new Nissan Workvan. I am the only one in metro east to have one right now:D

Here She is!

IMG-20110415-00037.jpg

Yesterday I had to miss The junkman because my advertising group decided to meet yesterday last minute:mad:. I used the rest of the day to to plan on moving everything from my trailer into the new workvan:help: and today I made the move:thumbsup: 6 hours later i fit 15lbs of crap in a 5 pound bag. I also de-badged the back right before dinner. Record time of 20minutes from start to finish:thumbsup: and not a scratch on her

IMG-20110417-00038.jpg

IMG-20110417-00039.jpg

Washington-20110417-00041.jpg

Washington-20110417-00040.jpg

Alot less cluttered back there ey!?!

This is like Facebook. LOL

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

facebook..the downfall of the American society.

Today so far I've been up since 1:30am and I've watched a couple of movies on HBO (free preview, I refuse to pay for it). right now I am watching the Red Sox vs. Blue Jays. I have no clue what I have planned for later on today.

MMMM Maybe just a little Dan!

I worked all day - I had to catch up 5 days of work since I was up in PA for the clinic. Strange how your work seems to go to poo when you aren't there!!!

Work? What's that? I haven't done that in over two years.... Not by choice.

I would like tell you what we talked about, but you'll have to wait and see.

I am so evil :D

I spent the day watching the water bead off my new wax job and all the hard work i did 2 days ago go down the drain. But on a lighter side i got my 2nd order of adams products on the way to help in the restoration of sundays shine. Seriously though the wifes going to be pissed when she finds out ive spent over 200 dollars in a week on stuff for my truck. Shes just jealous her unmodified cobalt sucks and my 08 silvy z71 with ltz pack rocks. Women will never understand that trucks/cars are mans version of the perfect wife.:jester:

Took both dog's to the vets today and emptied my wallet :(

Then detailed the back seat of the truck, amazing how much dog hair can fall out during a 20 minutes ride, I really love my MetroVac :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Ahem?????

Don't go grouping the Ladies of Adams together with REGULAR WOMEN.

Sorry ill reword my statement. Non super awesome people will never understand that a man/woman's Car/truck is their perfect version of their significant other. Hopefully that is politically correct enough. BTW when i say women i usually am only refering to my wife:lolsmack:

Took both dog's to the vets today and emptied my wallet :(

Then detailed the back seat of the truck, amazing how much dog hair can fall out during a 20 minutes ride, I really love my MetroVac :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

• You took dogs in that vette? I quit that when my new puppy went to town soiling himself all over the back area luckily not on the seats no way are my dogs getting on the leather. But the gagging for the final few miles was most likely the wosrt experience ive had:help:

• You took dogs in that vette? I quit that when my new puppy went to town soiling himself all over the back area luckily not on the seats no way are my dogs getting on the leather. But the gagging for the final few miles was most likely the wosrt experience ive had:help:

:lolsmack:

Between the 2 of them there is almost 300 Lbs of dog, no vette rides for them :jester:

Today I decided to finally fix my exhaust tips, which I think got shifted out of place back when I installed my headers. They weren't that bad and I don't think anyone else ever even noticed, but the gaps around the diffuser opening were just driving me crazy. Here's what they looked like before:

P4210001.jpg

P4210002.jpg

After much tweaking, I finally got them tucked the way I wanted like this:

P4210005.jpg

While I was down there, I noticed that the mufflers were kinda dull:

P4210007.jpg

So I broke out some Adam's Metal Polish and this happened:

P4210011.jpg

I made the tips shiny too:

P4210012.jpg

The whole time it kept killing me how dirty the car was, so when I got done I gave her a bath. Now it's all clean. :banana::banana::banana: