Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Got my car back from the body shop last night, yay no more moose shaped impression in the passenger side. The body work is perfect, the paint has a few flaws but nothing I'm going to freak out about, it's an off road Subaru after all.

I'm going to be spending the weekend reinstalling the interior, since I have a custom interior I built they asked if I would take it out so they didn't ruin anything.

Went to take my car in to get the emissions tested. As I was going there some old guy decided to go through a yeild sign and make a wide turn as I was making a left. I noticed his wide turn as he was about 6 inches from my mirror and swerved as far to the left as possible. Luckily the dumb SOB finally seen me and got back in the lane he was supposed to be in. Then of course we get side by side at the next light and he gives me the "what are you doing" look when it was his poor driving skills that almost caused an accident. I swear, EVERYONE should have to re-take a driving road test every 5-10 years. There are soooooo many bad drivers out there.

Then I finally get the emissions testing place and their machines can't read my car's computer. Since I just pulled it out of storage the computer hasn't re-booted yet. UGH! Not having a good day so far.

Ok I was pissed that I got called into work today, but it turns out I can watch the Bruins game online.....Yess I said it.....the Bruins game!

Yes Bill you heard me right!

I put a note in iCal so I can remember the date and time you said that :jester:

NO NO NO

It's Black and Gold Black and Gold Black and Gold !!!!

I know!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/btYmZbrFt18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Went to the mall out of town and guitar center to look at some new gear....now I remember why I shop online. Better selection/price/no people....looks like that is one of the last trips to guitar center for me(hard to avoid the mall for the rest of your life).

I went to the office then got the girls from Grandma's house. Got them home and down for their nap which gave me GARAGE TIME!!!! I gave my baby a bath then broke out the Adam's Clay Bar and Detail Spray. That stuff is the shiznit!!! :thumbsup: Tomorrow I plan to break out the DA polisher and fix the mess made by the "professionals" at the scratch & dent fix-it place.

I'm doing this a couple of weeks early because of the beautiful weather. Today was sunny and mid 70's tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and mid 80's .....followed by possible mayhem and destruction:

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO/ROMEOVILLE IL 429 PM CDT SAT APR 9 2011

A SIGNIFICANT AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS OUTBREAK OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS APPEARS LIKELY LATE SUNDAY AFTERNOON OR MORE LIKELY SUNDAY EVENING. TORNADOES...DAMAGING WINDS...AND LARGE HAIL ALL APPEAR QUITE POSSIBLE. :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

I drove to woodbridge, va with my soon to be roomie. We went to IKEA and did some shopping. Got a heck of a lot of stuff for less than 600 for both of us!

Met up with a dear friend for late lunch and just got back in town.

Headed out for a few laughs with friends.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I'd have to post an audio clip since my band wrote another song today - that's about it besides mow the yard and weed eat my 450 foot ditch ugh. Nightmares.