Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I've had so many flats this winter, I didn't even bother putting the spare back under the back of the Jeep!!  I just put the spare back today!

Washed and Guard and Glossed the summer rims and tires for the wife's Durango!

Third straight weekend of staining cabinets.  One more weekend and should have this part of the renovation project wrapped up.  Then it will be gutting and redoing the master bathroom.  Not sure what the weird purple color is on the one cabinet.  It isn't there physically. 

IMG_4677.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4624.JPG

Edited by LFairbanks

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Ls1transam said:

Cool pic I snapped of H2O GG separated

C1F0B35F-FAC4-49F1-9138-4BEFFFF24719.jpeg

Cool pic, John! I might just make that my wallpaper. Looks like the surface of Mars. ?

Edited by falcaineer

Picked up the new 2018 Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Camaro today!  They had it on the lift Thursday after arrival to put on the ground affects, so took a picture of the underneath.  I told the dealership to not wash it, that I would bring in my Adams Polishes, so would just need to use their wash bay, they had not problem letting me wash and dry it there (they know I am obsessive).  After drying installed the Novistretch (am a reseller for them as well).  That Crush orange color is definitely a head turner!

20180426_172228_resized.jpg

20180428_150131_resized.jpg

20180426_172607_resized.jpg

1 hour ago, Liralen said:

Picked up the new 2018 Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Camaro today!  They had it on the lift Thursday after arrival to put on the ground affects, so took a picture of the underneath.  I told the dealership to not wash it, that I would bring in my Adams Polishes, so would just need to use their wash bay, they had not problem letting me wash and dry it there (they know I am obsessive).  After drying installed the Novistretch (am a reseller for them as well).  That Crush orange color is definitely a head turner!

That's a great ride.  That's a keeper.  My wife won a NoviStretch bra and mirror covers on FB from the company and Corvette America.  I still have to put the 4 extra screws/snaps on before I can use it.  Looks like it will be a lot easier to put on and take off than my old one that snapped on the sides, but had hooks inside the motor and in the mouth of the Vette.  

Congrats on your new ride. She's a beauty! 

10 hours ago, Liralen said:

Ahh, such fond memories of playing with my Hot Wheels (and Matchbox) cars. Beautiful car, Lenore!

That garage has got to be full by now, Lenore !    If not, do you have any room for me to store one of mine ???   :lol:

Nice looking car.  Best of luck with it. 

Did I notice the calipers are color matched ?

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, ZMAN024 said:

That garage has got to be full by now, Lenore !    If not, do you have any room for me to store one of mine ???   :lol:

Nice looking car.  Best of luck with it. 

Did I notice the calipers are color matched ?

Yes, our garage is full now, as the three trucks each take up more than one spot.  We have the vette loaned out to an Australian here training with the Military and are considering selling the 2013 Avalanche (only has 51,750 miles on it and has customer halo headlights, custom painted bowties, 2" lift kit, and is the Black Diamond LTZ loaded edition).  We may also sell the vette after we get it back..  After that, we will have some room to store a vehicle :)   As for the calipers, yes they are color matched.  The seatbelts and knee pads are orange as well!

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:44 PM, Rich said:

That's a great ride.  That's a keeper.  My wife won a NoviStretch bra and mirror covers on FB from the company and Corvette America.  I still have to put the 4 extra screws/snaps on before I can use it.  Looks like it will be a lot easier to put on and take off than my old one that snapped on the sides, but had hooks inside the motor and in the mouth of the Vette.  

Congrats on your new ride. She's a beauty! 

Thank you!  Yes the Novistretch are super easy to install and as well to use.  I have installed the snap screws on cars at shows before they head home, takes me about five minutes max (I have a mini tool kit I take with for that purpose).  Amazes people when they see me doing it...but then again they see me detailing the cars at shows while the hubby goes and visits...LOL  

• 2 weeks later...

Spent the weekend de badging the master bathroom.  Tearing out tile has made me hate it.  Floor was done with metal lathe and skim coated for tile.  That was a pain to remove.  Cement board in the shower was pain to remove too.  It isn't easy like sheet rock.  It has a fiber mesh that binds everything together.  Had to use a demolition hammer and run it down both sides of the studs and then pull it out.  I did manage to get the mirror off the wall without breaking it.  Hopefully I will be able to put some of it back together next weekend.  Wife needs to figure out what she wants for her shower.  I have no say, I just destroy it and put it back together.  She picks the color and finish.  New shower and around the tub will be finished by the link below.  I will re sheetrock and prep everything.  

https://www.whitewaterinc.com 

IMG_4872.JPG

IMG_4880.JPG

IMG_4881.JPG

IMG_4882.JPG

14 hours ago, LFairbanks said:

Spent the weekend de badging the master bathroom.  Tearing out tile has made me hate it.  Floor was done with metal lathe and skim coated for tile.  That was a pain to remove.  Cement board in the shower was pain to remove too.  It isn't easy like sheet rock.  It has a fiber mesh that binds everything together.  Had to use a demolition hammer and run it down both sides of the studs and then pull it out.  I did manage to get the mirror off the wall without breaking it.  Hopefully I will be able to put some of it back together next weekend.  Wife needs to figure out what she wants for her shower.  I have no say, I just destroy it and put it back together.  She picks the color and finish.  New shower and around the tub will be finished by the link below.  I will re sheetrock and prep everything.  

https://www.whitewaterinc.com 

IMG_4872.JPG

IMG_4880.JPG

IMG_4881.JPG

IMG_4882.JPG

Wow Chris, that is a lot of work!

Bathroom remodels are the worst. Especially when it's your ONLY bathroom.  Post up pics when it's finished.

I spent part of today sanding down (and blowing up my machine) our 70 year old porch swing.  Got some marine spar varnish at Lowes tonight and will be painting it tomorrow.  Just keeping busy since the Cub Cadet tractor went bust last week. Tore up the drive belt so I'm waiting for the guys to come pick it up for repair. My grass will be knee high till I get it back. But with rain in the forecast every day for the next ten days, I wouldn't be able to cut it anyhow.