Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

12 hours ago, LFairbanks said:

My wife and I said goodbye to our son for a while this afternoon.  We dropped him off where he is being staged for the night to start the next chapter in his life.  He is headed to Fort Benning tomorrow.  He is going to do airborne infantry.  Extremely proud of him, but will miss him too.  ??

A hard day for you and your wife I am sure.  Best wishes to your young man at Basic.  

2 hours ago, Captain Slow said:

I was In the office doing payroll for my department when I heard someone say “it’s raining!”

Dang it! I just washed the SS. Sunroof vent open, all four windows cracked open too...

Rained just enough to spot up everything. 

Another day in the life of Adam's job security. 

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, LFairbanks said:

My wife and I said goodbye to our son for a while this afternoon.  We dropped him off where he is being staged for the night to start the next chapter in his life.  He is headed to Fort Benning tomorrow.  He is going to do airborne infantry.  Extremely proud of him, but will miss him too.  ??

A step in your sons life that he will carry on great memories. I am lucky enough to have a job where get to continue training our warriors, and these days to me are  more rewarding then my time served.

Doing 3 loads of microfibers that I've had stacking up in the basket.  I don't mind the washing and drying, but I hate folding them, and I can't talk my Mrs. into folding them either. She says she folds enough towels and I can do my own. ?

31 minutes ago, Rich said:

Doing 3 loads of microfibers that I've had stacking up in the basket.  I don't mind the washing and drying, but I hate folding them, and I can't talk my Mrs. into folding them either. She says she folds enough towels and I can do my own. ?

Hey rich doing the same thing washing my microfibers but I don’t let my wife touch mine call me crazy but I enjoy folding them 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Mybe it’s time to trade in the little Ms. for a newer model that will do as she’s told ?

On 9/25/2018 at 1:51 PM, ocdrifter said:

Mybe it’s time to trade in the little Ms. for a newer model that will do as she’s told ?

After 50 years...........who'd listen to me?  The young ones would be picking out a nursing home instead of folding towels, and then driving my Corvette and spending all my millions! :lolsmack:

2 hours ago, Rich said:

After 50 years...........who'd listen to me?  The young ones would be picking out a nursing home instead of folding towels, and then driving my Corvette and spending all my millions! :lolsmack:

I guess we all have never ending towels! B3B71C41-01FE-4066-ABAB-E8AF0AF26F81.thumb.jpeg.481ddf2e26a2c9a053b79873b6e93d96.jpegThese are only half the towels I have and yes I have at least  100 Adams plush too

4 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Do you have the blanket?

I have the blanket someone sent it to me when I was dying last year lol but fortunately I’m still here but some may say otherwise? 

what I can say of the blanket it is plush but for the price point I have a microfiber blanket from Costco  it’s was less than $20.00 and it feels the same to me. Never the less it’s very nice to have. I’m really not a blanket person I use it as my pillow lol. The blanket I liked ever better was the black throw blanket they sold now that’s a choice throw to have.