Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Cleaner safe on MB-Tex?

DaytonaJae

Question

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of purchasing a 07 Mercedes E350 with a very light colored grey interior. To keep it looking its best, I plan on using the Leather and Interior cleaner, which has recently replaced my Leather Masters Trio system as my favorite.

However, the material that Mercedes uses in this trim isn't real leather - its called MB-Tex, which could be just Mercedes-speak for vinyl or faux leather.

Is the Leather & Interior Cleaner safe to use on this? What about following up each cleaning with the Leather Conditioner?

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of purchasing a 07 Mercedes E350 with a very light colored grey interior. To keep it looking its best, I plan on using the Leather and Interior cleaner, which has recently replaced my Leather Masters Trio system as my favorite.

However, the material that Mercedes uses in this trim isn't real leather - its called MB-Tex, which I could be just Mercedes speak for vinyl or faux leather.

Is the Leather & Interior Cleaner safe to use on this? What about following up each cleaning with the Leather Conditioner?

Thanks!

I am not familiar with MB-Tex, but I use Leather & Interior Cleaner and Leather Conditioner on ALL surfaces on my cars interiors.

Archived