Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man's Best Friends...Lets See Your Pets

70'sChevyGirl

We lost our old cat Lizzy this past summer to the Big 'C' :(. She was a much loved major part of the family.

2007_0227JohnsMCS0013.jpg

After waiting for quite a while deciding wether we should get another cat we realised the house was a little empty without one, so a couple of weeks ago we collected 'Holly', a 13 week old Maine Coon kitten. She's a real character & made herself at home right away:D

2008_1129MiniAdams0033.jpg

2008_1129MiniAdams0023.jpg

Apparently female Maine Coons don't grow as big as the males, lucky for us judging by this photo of a fully grown one:eek::D

maine20coon.jpg

Cheers

John:uk:

Love your kitty.

That's a gorgeous cat.

2008_1129MiniAdams0023.jpg

Good Lord, this cat could hear a gnat fart on the 101st floor of the Beverly Hills Hilton from a underground bunker in Indiana! :lol:

I'd love to have a unique fur ball like that! :thumbsup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=257&stc=1&d=1228240209

...and how you could ever walk away from that face is beyond me. I wouldn't work anywhere if he couldn't go out the door with me everyday. What a cutie!

Edited by Junkman2008

We lost our old cat Lizzy this past summer to the Big 'C' :(. She was a much loved major part of the family.

2007_0227JohnsMCS0013.jpg

I feel your pain. Our current cat, Leo, is the "replacement" for another cat that died of cancer. It breaks your heart seeing them sick like that.

Rich

'Russo' and 'Tiggy' adopted us last year. The 4-month old kittens simply walked into our house one December evening. It was 7 degrees, and they didn't want to leave! We left a bunch of messges on the VM of the owner, phone number was written on a paper tag attached to one of their collars.

Finally a month later, the owner came home from a hiking expedition in South America, and said something like, "Oh, yeah, well my new girlfriend is allergic, so they are outdoor cats now. I told a friend to come by and leave food on the back stairs."

My wife informed me that they were now our cats, and that was that! I present Russo and Tiggy, brother and sister. They are convinced they are people (and may have been in a past life!)

Edited by Adam

'Russo' and 'Tiggy' adopted us last year. The 4-month old kittens simply walked into our house one December evening. It was 7 degrees, and they didn't want to leave! We left a bunch of messges on the VM of the owner, phone number was written on a paper tag attached to one of their collars.

Finally a month later, the owner came home from a hiking expedition in South America, and said something like, "Oh, yeah, well my new girlfriend is allergic, so they are outdoor cats now. I told a friend to come by and leave food on the back stairs."

My wife informed me that they were now our cats, and that was that! I present Russo and Tiggy, brother and sister. They are convinced they are people (and may have been in a past life!)

Good for you! Four months old is way too young to be left to fend for themselves. They are beautiful cats. Congrats and props to you and your wife for doing the right thing.

Good for you! Four months old is way too young to be left to fend for themselves. They are beautiful cats. Congrats and props to you and your wife for doing the right thing.

Melissa agrees with you Rich, and I was hesitant at first, frankly. Now, they are family!:)