Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flickr test

Bill-V8V

It's hard to see a difference, but when you had the two side by side in the first post it was the same MobileMe image displayed both times but with a link to the Flickr

Here's the Flickr on top and Mobile Me on bottom:

5665220723_1771422316_b.jpg

web.jpg?ver=13029018180001

It's hard to see a difference, but when you had the two side by side in the first post it was the same MobileMe image displayed both times but with a link to the Flickr

Here's the Flickr on top and Mobile Me on bottom:

5665220723_1771422316_b.jpg

web.jpg?ver=13029018180001

The pic on top seems to have a better defined tree by the side mirror than the other pic. I can't seem to tell any difference with the car though...

Honestly, I just see an amazing looking Corvette in both pictures. Not much difference.

I was reading that camera thread earlier and someone had posted some test shots showing the difference between Flickr and Photobucket, Flickr looked much better so I decided to compare it to Mobile Me. They look real close to me.

I was reading that camera thread earlier and someone had posted some test shots showing the difference between Flickr and Photobucket, Flickr looked much better so I decided to compare it to Mobile Me. They look real close to me.

I don't think I have a good enough camera yet to see a difference with my pictures so I just use Photobucket. :lol: I guess if I ever do get a DSLR I could use my Mobile Me account to host them.

I think the area just behind the read side marker looks brighter, better color and just sharper. but I have been staring it them for awhile now so I think i'm going a little cross eyed :help::help::help:

I think the area just behind the read side marker looks brighter, better color and just sharper. but I have been staring it them for awhile now so I think i'm going a little cross eyed :help::help::help:

Which one, top photo or bottom photo?????:help::lolsmack:

I don't think I have a good enough camera yet to see a difference with my pictures so I just use Photobucket. :lol: I guess if I ever do get a DSLR I could use my Mobile Me account to host them.

Both sites look MUCH better than Photobucket IMO !!!!!

DSC_1811.jpg?t=1304019168

Flickr will be better... I've thought about getting an account because Apple links right to it with Aperture and iPhoto now like they've done with MobileMe.

I do like my ME account though.

Chris

Archived