Customer Service 866.965.0400

Introduced to Adams Products at Carlisle.

BigDogK-9

This past weekend at Spring Carlisle I really just happen to stumble onto the Adams Car Care tent. Went in to check out the product, talked to Steve and Eric, both were more then helpful and investigated what the Adams line of Car Care was all about. I have been detailing cars and or bikes for the past 35 years, even before I was driving helping my old man with his car. I have used many brands of car care products in my time, Maguire’s, Liquid Glass, and for the past 10 years 200 MPH Car Care Products, also found at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:place w:st=</st1:place>Carlisle. I’m the type of person that is a perfectionist and I’m very picky, set in my ways when it comes to Car Care. After seeing the Adams Product line, talking to Steve and Eric, seeing a few demonstrations, I ended up purchasing the Bare Essentials Bucket along with some other polishes and wax not included with the bucket contents. Went home, travel time just over an hour, watched the DVD that came with the Product, went out and polished the tins on my Chopper. Needless to say, I was taken away!! The <st1:place w:st="on">Adams</st1:place> products were Awesome, easy on, easy off, and just the smallest amount went so far on the tins. My choppers was beyond shinny, as my neighbor said, it glistened!!! I have to agree, the bike is more brilliant now then the day it rolled of the showroom floor!!! I was so impressed with the Adams Line, I hopped on my Harley and back up the road to purchase more of the <st1:place w:st="on">Adams</st1:place> line of Car Care. I can honestly say that my detailing as gone to the next and highest level imaginable!!

To Steve the sales guy and Eric the product rep, who in fact help me, carry my first purchase to my truck that was parked at least a mile plus away, I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! I am more then 110% pleased with the <st1:place w:st="on">Adams</st1:place> line of products and don’t think I will ever be persuaded to change ever again!! There can’t be anything out there any better, if there is, it will have to be proven with my own hands on comparison!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><FONT face=Thanks again Guys!!!! You made my weekend!!!

<o:p></o:p>

:2thumbs:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Welcome! Check out Adam's story. It's in a thread somewhere in here and kind of a long read but its a cliffhanger for sure! Good stuff and helps enlighten you about the young entrepreneur that is/was Adam Pitale.

post-4396-136818045209_thumb.jpg

Managed to get one picture up, having trouble with others. K-9 with new paint this winter this was before applying Adams, clear was still breathing out. Adams was used this weekend and it looks AWESOME!! Will try and get pics later.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived