Customer Service 866.965.0400

flexible wheel barrel brush

swirlparanoid

Question

ever thought of making a quality brush that can flex to get backs of spokes and is long enough to get those far away areas of the wheel barrels... i know you have the drill brush but its not cheap and id have to buy a drill also as i don't have one. you dont even want to know about the crude thing im using currently lol

11 answers to this question

Talk to Norm:

Norm's Detailing

Manchester, NH 03102

Phone: 603-668-2305

woodnorman@comcast.net

Forum username: Granite State

I realize he's not your local dealer but he is an Adam's dealer that has what you're looking for. There may be other dealers with them, but Norm sold me mine so I know he carries them. It's not an Adam's product, but it is made in the USA, and personally, I like it more than my Turbo Stick. In fact, I can't remember the last time I even used my Turbo Stick because I think the other brush is faster and easier.

This is the brush Len is talking about, I tried it and I really like it :thumbsup:

Yep, that's the one. They have a mini version too which I find handy at times, especially for exhaust tips. I don't have any action photos like Bill, but you can see my two brushes hanging amongst all of my Adam's stuff.

P5030032.jpg

I've got what seems to be the same brushes as you guys with the blue ones, however there's a different name on mine and they're redish orange and black. Oh, and also state Made in the USA. The small one is great in grille slots/openings and for scrubbing the brake calipers with the wheels still on.

Too much splatter? When I'm done washing the car, it doesn't matter what I've been using, I'm wet!

Archived