Customer Service 866.965.0400

What are your non-car/detailing hobbies?

Team Adam's

I collect movie soundtracks, read allot, shoot pool, fuss with firearms, help folks fix their vehicles on a number of forums, work on my trucks and of course detailing.

• 1 year later...

Despite my Fantasy draft happening at the moment, I feel no shame in admitting that I'm more excited about rolling into my first application of Brilliant Glaze on the V.

Guess I'll have to finish up with a cigar and see how auto-draft treated me.

Priorities......

Well I shoot competitively in USPSA, IDPA, and 3 gun matches. I missed some of the larger events this year due to work though. Im a pretty big gun nut as well. I then have a 2005 R1 that used to take up my money. It has just about every bolt on mod you can get.

My hobby is collecting frequent flyer miles. I will take the long way to get almost anywhere. I've flown to Europe for a day a couple of times, but I always fly to the west coast before and after, I've flown to California for 45 minutes more than once, even flew to Sydney for a weekend (just two days, not a long weekend).

Well I shoot competitively in USPSA, IDPA, and 3 gun matches. I missed some of the larger events this year due to work though. Im a pretty big gun nut as well. I then have a 2005 R1 that used to take up my money. It has just about every bolt on mod you can get.

Did you shoot the AR15 Rockcastle 3 gun last weekend? If not, you missed one AWESOME match!

I shoot USPSA and 3 gun. Whatever money is left over from that I buy Adam's with LOL

Golf - from the first 50* day in the spring to the last 50* day in the fall.

Photography

Firearms - my little collection has grown very rapidly in the past 2 months. :lol:

Good beer all year long.

Good scotch in the winter.

You forgot to mention "taking a ride into the danger zone."

:jester:

Did you shoot the AR15 Rockcastle 3 gun last weekend? If not, you missed one AWESOME match!

I shoot USPSA and 3 gun. Whatever money is left over from that I buy Adam's with LOL

No I did not. I built my AR before my 3 gun experience so it's built completely wrong lol. Also I MUST get a shotgun built for the game all I have is hunting shotguns. I wached the videos of that much and it looked really fun.

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to be a bit of a collector... Hot Wheels, gadgets, watches... etc. I love listening to and finding new music (thanks mom!) I've recently gotten into RC trucks. I have a Traxxas Slash 2WD VXL and a Slash 4X4 Ultimate currently. (pic of the 2WD on first day of ownership... a few seconds before the first crash!)

traxxas.jpg

Well my main hobby is work, work, work and yes work. Seems my free time is getting less and less every month. But, when not working, I'm detailing one of the cars or believe it or not, I'm spending time with my daughter at the range. She loves to going shooting with dad. I'm still trying to get her interested with detailing her car, but at this point she's only into boys and guns. Remembering back to my teenage years, I'm glad she's into the guns and not Adam's just yet. I feel sorry for the poor bastard who has to sit down in front of her while she breaks down her Glock and tries to break her little heart.

I forgot about this thread! I also have taken up barbecuing. Usually baby backs or spare ribs, but once in a while I will do up a Boston butt. I also love exercising. Since I am deployed currently, I will have plenty of time for at in my off time.