Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
Team Adam's

What are your non-car/detailing hobbies?

I've been playing the guitar for close to 12 years. I have 4 acoustics, 3 electrics, 1 12 string, 2 basses, ukalale and when my grandfather passed he left me his mandolin (which I learned).

I enjoys working out. I got to a 24 hour gym, Anytime Fitness. Works if I work hours late or can't sleep.

I enjoy Photography, Home Repair and Woodworking. I wish I had more time to spend doing them, but that is the way it goes. I also enjoy being outdoors. Looking forward to doing more of that and getting lost. Used to do a lot of that in my younger days, but marriage and kids change all that. Iam sure those of you with a young family can relate. My son is 14 now, so the boss is more accepting of me getting back into doing it. The Grand Canyon is at the top of my list to accomplish.

Digging up an old thread instead of making the same one.

My biggest hobby outside of anything car related is bass fishing.  Specifically kayak fishing.  Humble brag, I have a few sponsors lol.  The coolest part beside getting free/cheap stuff is the traveling I do for it.  I doubt I would have gone to many places Ive been had it not been for fishing.  I also still enjoy video games lol.  Just a good way to relax, until some 12 year old kills me on fortnite lol.

I enjoy scuba diving, traveling, flying (have an Instrument Rating), photography (mainly of the critters that I see while diving), and most recently, working out. 

PA180220.thumb.JPG.27f38683e0d5bd0b62ef5776cae40683.JPG

From Indonesia in October 2018

P3220124.thumb.JPG.d62239f5af48b7b3d77bf33667c54300.JPG

P3240159.thumb.JPG.48499dfca11dca713eb0d9e0606b6c20.JPG

From Philippines in March 2018. 

On 2/27/2019 at 9:12 AM, Devon527 said:

Bought my first house last May at the age of 26, and I realized quickly how much I enjoy taking care of my yard lol. I also enjoy woodworking, and wrenching on my vehicles. I'm kind of a jack of all trades and enjoy them all.

yard.jpg

Bought my first (only) house at 26 too. $20,000.  Mortgage was $126 a month. That was 46 years ago.  Enjoy your new home and all that goes with it. It can be frustrating and money draining, but it's better than paying a landlord.  Congrats.