Customer Service 866.965.0400

New 2011 Camaro

BSR-1

Hey, Just got my Camaro (black on black 6 speed manual) about a month ago and came across Adams products on the Camaro5 forum.

I watched a ton of videos and am really impressed but it looks like I'll have to take out a loan to get all of the products that you'd need.

So, I thought I'd come on here and see what I can learn!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome John! Nice car - you got the best color.

I watched a ton of videos and am really impressed but it looks like I'll have to take out a loan to get all of the products that you'd need.

They do seem expensive compared to the stuff at the local auto parts store, but the first question is 'How much is your time worth?' and the next is 'What do you want to accomplish?'

Adam's products are made to be easy to use and they do what they say they do the first time. Also you will use less product to get better results than the OTC stuff (e.g 1 oz. per 2 gallons of Adam's Car Wash Shampoo vs. 2 oz. or more of OTC wash).

With a new car you should not need the correction products (PC, pads, and polishes). Start with the Wash Shampoo, Grit Guard, Wash Mitt, Great White Drying Towel, and Detail Spray. You car will looking amazing with minimal effort.

Don't just take my word for it. Look around the site, one of our members with a wicked Camaro just took First Place at Camaro Fest in Michigan.

Here's the deal John. If you don't create the damage, then you won't have to FIX any damage. The more you care for your paint properly, the longer you can wait before you have to buy machines and polishes to fix anything. Don't come in with the mindset that you are going to need stuff to fix damage that doesn't exist yet, come in with the mindset of how can you avoid the damage that so many people create.

That's the way you should be thinking, unless your paint is already damaged. Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Welcome from another Camaro owner!!!!

Now is the time to get busy setting your paint up for success!!! I just did my camaro this past weekend and after claying went right to the Fine Machine Polish since my paint is new (car was built in May). I was able to bypass the Swirl and Haze process, start now and you will save in the long run.

Again welcome!!!!

Cheers

K

Welcome John!

Congrats on the new Camaro, enjoy your new career! (black car)

You're not joking! I wash it every weekend and it seems like it's still always dirty.

Here's the deal John. If you don't create the damage, then you won't have to FIX any damage. The more you care for your paint properly, the longer you can wait before you have to buy machines and polishes to fix anything. Don't come in with the mindset that you are going to need stuff to fix damage that doesn't exist yet, come in with the mindset of how can you avoid the damage that so many people create.

That's the way you should be thinking, unless your paint is already damaged. Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Good point!

I think I'll follow moriartii's lead and start with a clay bar and go from there.

Thanks for all the advice and the warm welcome guys!

John welcome to the forum. Adams is more expensive than OTC stuff, but all his stuff is american made, and worth every penny. Then the customer service is beyond great. If you buy something and don't like it send it back for 110% refund. Does Wally World or Auto Zone products offer that? You spend big $$ on that sweet looking Camaro spend a few more and get the Great Stuff!!! I promise you won't be sorry!

John welcome to the forum. Adams is more expensive than OTC stuff, but all his stuff is american made, and worth every penny. Then the customer service is beyond great. If you buy something and don't like it send it back for 110% refund. Does Wally World or Auto Zone products offer that? You spend big $$ on that sweet looking Camaro spend a few more and get the Great Stuff!!! I promise you won't be sorry!

Oh believe me, I'm already sold.

Making those videos and this forum was genius! How can you help but be sold before even getting to the order site?

I'm just trying to decide which products or package to start with without breaking the bank.

:welcomebanner: John

You have to ask yourself these ?

Is your ride a DD, does it sit outside 24/7 in the bad weather, is it a weekend ride and sit in the garage most of the time.

If you call Adams Polishes and talk with Ashley or other team members there. They can point you in the right direction of what you really need to keep that very nice ride looking good and protected inside and out.:cheers:

Archived