Customer Service 866.965.0400

New 2011 Camaro

BSR-1

:welcomebanner: John

You have to ask yourself these ?

Is your ride a DD, does it sit outside 24/7 in the bad weather, is it a weekend ride and sit in the garage most of the time.

If you call Adams Polishes and talk with Ashley or other team members there. They can point you in the right direction of what you really need to keep that very nice ride looking good and protected inside and out.:cheers:

Unfortunately since the economy went down I no longer have a garage to park in so my poor car has to sit out in the sun all stinkin' day at home and work. Yes it's a DD.

It's gonna need some help to stay looking good! :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. She is awesome, and she will get you fixed up!! She is just like everyone else at Adams, very knowledgeable and helpful.

Now you've got me thinking! About polishes and stuff I mean......

Now you've got me thinking! About polishes and stuff I mean......

You can also talk to her online on Adams.com she is the live chat person. Tell her what you want or need, and she can (and will) help you out with your detail questions.

Nice car, black was my second choice :)

Mine too!

I wanted red jewel tint but they told me they stopped making it.

They found me a V8 in that color but I just couldn't quite afford the 8.

The 6 with a stick, they could only find one within 1000 miles and the dealership that had it wasn't gonna trade.

Black is by far my favorite color for cars and motorcycles but I didn't really want to have a new career keeping it clean.

Now that I have the black I'm not sure I'd be happy with anything else.

Unfortunately since the economy went down I no longer have a garage to park in so my poor car has to sit out in the sun all stinkin' day at home and work. Yes it's a DD.

It's gonna need some help to stay looking good! :(

Ouch that's not good:eek:, but at least you came to the right place.:2thumbs: Using Adams Polishes you can keep that ride of yours looking new. Just don't beat your self up trying every day with a black car. It will put you in the nut house.:willy::cheers:

Ouch that's not good:eek:, but at least you came to the right place.:2thumbs: Using Adams Polishes you can keep that ride of yours looking new. Just don't beat your self up trying every day with a black car. It will put you in the nut house.:willy::cheers:

I've been washing once a week but it's only been 4 days now and it filthy!

Every week it will need a good Adams bubble bath and detail, trust me my Holden G8GT is my DD and has almost 86,000 miles on it and gets the crap beat out of it just from the crap on the road and stones and other junk.

After a 3-4 hour wash and detail she looks really GRRRR8 and hard to stop doing things to her. It sucks that it takes only a few minutes or a gravel parking lots dust to drive through to wreck your clean car, but what ya going to do?

Every week it will need a good Adams bubble bath and detail, trust me my Holden G8GT is my DD and has almost 86,000 miles on it and gets the crap beat out of it just from the crap on the road and stones and other junk.

After a 3-4 hour wash and detail she looks really GRRRR8 and hard to stop doing things to her. It sucks that it takes only a few minutes or a gravel parking lots dust to drive through to wreck your clean car, but what ya going to do?

Maybe I'll learn to like the together time, just a man and his machine!

I feel your pain man, it drives me crazy seeing all that hard work get dirty the very next morning.:help:

I just drove it 4 miles after washing and already it's covered with pine pollen. :(

And,

A while back Woot had a sale on sham wow so like a sucker I bought. I've since heard the term "Scam wow" and it's the truth. They are so filled with lint and fibers that it doesn't take 30 seconds to see that it ain't gonna work! Even after putting them in the dryer (which it says not to do) they still leave fibers all over. I'm going to dryer the rest of them and use them for rags. :mad:

The leather conditioner that I bought from the big name company that I always heard was "the brand to use for people that really care about their car" (starts with an M), leaves spots on my leather. :mad:

I'm over using inferior products, I'm gonna place an order today! :patriot:

Awesome John.

Thanks for your business!

I'll be announcing a SoCal clinic later today that won't be too far from you, hopefully you can make it out. :cheers:

Sorry I missed it. It was my day off but I had to work overtime. I drive by there all the time on the way to Disneyland.

Got a chance to try out some of the stuff today.

I absolutely love the leather conditioner, I did the whole interior with it!

The great white drying towels..........maybe I'm doing something wrong?

It says 1 should dry the whole car, I'm glad I bought two. The first one was saturated and the second was was pretty darn close.

If I had only used the 1 it would have had spots all over.

Am I missing something?

I clayed but wasn't able to re watch the video first so I think I didn't use enough pressure. I did get quite a bit of stuff off but after wards I could still feel some stuff. Didn't use the baggie, just my hand.

I used the BG and was going to wax (Americana) but it was in the 80's and windy. Even in the shade the BG was drying very quickly. I was doing a panel at a time and it was a little hard to get off of some spots so I decided to wait for it to cool down before applying the wax.

So far the stuff seems pretty good!

Did you sheet rinse to get the majority of the water off the car first ? Also if the GWDT starts to get saturated you can just wring it out and keep going. I can do my Silverado CC with 1 GWDT.

No sheet rinse. I have to go to the coin wash so it's pretty much a blast rinse.

If you wring it out and keep going doesn't it still leave spots? I mean at that point it's pretty much soaked.

you mention putting on some Americana, and you dont post pics? :banned:

:worth:

I guess I'll have to get some tomorrow in the daylight.

I'll post them up then...................if I'm not banned already. :eek:

Archived