Customer Service 866.965.0400

How did you first hear about Adam's Products?

Hey that's a great idea. I should start doing that from now on. It will peak peoples' interest and start asking me questions.

A coworker/friend of mine recently bought a recent BMW 5 series and wanted to maintain his finish. I invited him over on a Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago and did an unofficial Adam's product demonstration - 2 bucket wash, wheels, detail spray, windows. He ordered a bunch of stuff the next week including a PC. I think I converted him. haha.

Keep these stories coming they are a great read.

Even our secretaries get excited when I get a new order in, they always like to smell the new scents from the different products I get, lol..

Next weekend I am going to detail a guy's vette from one of our wholesale houses. He is currently using Zaino, but I will convert him over to the darkside:pc:

Edited by LQ9SS

I was looking for some aluminum polish for my torque thrust 2 rims.While At a local automotive swap meet i came upon a booth selling Adams products,so i asked about aluminum polish.i bought Adams metal polish #1 & #2, best polish i ever used .I have since bought a PC kit and my car never looked better.

Dylan turned me on to Adam's....

gmfullsize.com and dylan got me....

My story as well....

Won a contest on camaro5.com for some BG that Dylan was doing.

.... hit up Dylan and the rest is history...

I was first turned on because of Dylan...

Now don't go filing a class action suit against me for getting you hooked :jester:

a friend told me he used Adam's to detail his car, so I got online and got on their website..started with a simple $40 order..and then I was hooked and can not stop ordering!:help: I am one of the few that Dylan didnt get hooked:lolsmack:

GMFS...One vendor left the forum so I was looking for a new one. Found Adam's was a preferred vendor there as well. Haven't looked back and not planning to. I found this forum and now I'm a lifer.:pc::rockon:

Edited by Hiredgun8

I first heard about Adam's on corvetteforum.com, looked up adamspolishes and started watching the videos. it was the videos demonstrating and teaching techniques that got me started and then after trying a couple products I was hooked. Love the customer service and the products. :thumbsup:

How did you first hear about Adam's Products?

I was a life long user of Meguiar's, 25+ years. On the G8 board I'd check out the appearance and detailing subsection on a daily basis. There are a lot of Adam's users there. I joined up and lurked in the winter through the spring. At about this same time I saw a reflection shot of a Stryker Blue G8 that had a far better and deeper sheen on it then I had ever seen in my G8.

DSC00115.jpg

Along comes April of 2010 and I was on one of my Customer Service kicks when I decided that if Dylan can give away all that great advice then the least I could do is support Adam's. I perused the online store and kept coming back to the Sampler Kit. I ordered it and was more than impressed by the results I got. Then came the Waterless Wash kit, Americana, Judges kit, Vac n Blo, etc. I also learned of the Adam's Dealer network and have visited them and left $$$ with them as well. Over the course of a year and a half I have weeded out Meguiar's and replaced it with Adam's. :D I couldn't be happier.

Why will I stay with Adam's Polishes?

In my many years of using Meguiar's I never heard a word from Barry Meguiar, though I do watch his "Car Crazy" show. On this forum Adam has complimented my detailing results and gave me tips on selecting the first bike for my twin daughters. http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=118543&postcount=14 That's a personal touch that can't be replaced by slick marketing, TV shows or low prices at Wal-Borg. Adam's Polishes reminds me so much of the company I have worked for for over 28 years. We'll never be as big as our biggest competitors, but we out service them EVERY DAY. As long as the products and service remain the best in the industry my detailing money will go here and no where else. To quote Jimmy Buffett: I have found me a home. :2thumbs::patriot:

A fellow forum member that lives by me (Laguna / Frank) was telling me about Waterless Wash and sent me a picture of someone who buffed a White MacBook. So a few days later I decided to order some Waterless Wash and VRT. Then a week later I ordered the Essentials Kit and about another month later I bought the PC Kit. Now I have a Gallon of everything and stocked up on lots of other stuff!

Dylan, then Mook...

I use to bug Dylan all the time way before I became a dealer about lil questions here and there... Oh wait I still bug him :D

Watched ONE video from junkman after googling car detailing. After that I watched the whole paint restore process, than almost a year later with my new car here I ordered my first kit. That was July 7th. Here I am loving this stuff.

I have a whole bunch of other stuff over in the corner now. LOL

Also I had always know about MF towels being crap at auto part stores. So when I got my new car I needed pads and towels. Another reason I was doing research.

Was searching for a local distributor of Wolfgang products and came across the local Adams distributors site. Decided to try their undercarriage dressing and the distributor sent me a sample of Super VRT and detail spray as well.

I couldn't get over how well the SVRT performed in each attribute so purchased a full sized bottle. The detail spray also worked better than the FK425 I was currently using so bought a full bottle of that too.

Since then I have bought several polishes, wheel cleaner and car shampoo from Adams and every one has exceeded my expectations by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse any grammatical errors

For me, it was the unconditional support of my fellow G8 community. Not only does Adams have a great presence on the various forums that I visit, but they also have many dedicated customers who cannot say enough great stuff about those products.

My first WIN with Adams was a wifely-christmas-present to me, of an Adams claybar and some of the pink interior detail spray. Next on my list: SUPER VRT.

I also enjoyed the recent "Truck overhaul" that was featured on this very website. It was impressive.

I can easily see how I will be increasing my participation and starting to get more Adams products as I get acclimated to this community and Adams products in general.

On the Chevy Avalanche forum I used to visit someone had posted a link to Dylan's write up of his Avalanche detail - after drooling over the pictures I realized I was on the Adam's forums and started reading other posts and looking at products. Been hooked since.