Customer Service 866.965.0400

How did you first hear about Adam's Products?

Various sources, primarily AJ and Adam, AJ through the Gencoupe.com forum, watched his videos first then Adam through some of the older videos, both on Youtube and later on the site here... I watched for a period of several months... test drove the cart a few times, then within a week placed three orders for a total of over $900...

I continue to have a passion for paint correction and detailing and look forward to any new products Adam's Polishes produces, particularly those suited for the rotary polisher should they decide to do so (I understand that is not their current target market).

I just purchased a 2011 Dodge Challenger that came with tons of dealer installed swirls on the black paint. Went digging around on youtube and found the Junkman doing corrections with Adams and the PC!!!

I hope this stuff works as well as it's portrayed too....I'm in deep enough that I thought my wife was gonna kill me with my first order due in early next week. I'll post photos if things work out well.....will be picking out a nice casket if they don't :)

I just purchased a 2011 Dodge Challenger that came with tons of dealer installed swirls on the black paint. Went digging around on youtube and found the Junkman doing corrections with Adams and the PC!!!

I hope this stuff works as well as it's portrayed too....I'm in deep enough that I thought my wife was gonna kill me with my first order due in early next week. I'll post photos if things work out well.....will be picking out a nice casket if they don't :)

Welcome Ron! Head over here and introduce yourself - New Member Check-In - Adam's Polishes Forums.

Take some time to watch the videos a couple of times, it is easy to miss something. If you have any questions, ask away - there are lots of friendly, helpful folks on here to answer them.

Saw Dylan's amazing black paint looking so nice on the TBSSOwners site and I had to cross over and drink the punch aka Detail Spray! I've been addicted ever since I saw the outcome Adam's products provided my SS. It's absolutely amazing!!!

I happened across a thread on GMFS (www.gmfullsize.com) raving about Super VRT and Dylan had set up a group purchase. I wasn't familiar with the brand, so I did some research and watched all the videos on the Adams website. I was too late for the GP, but the forum discount is nice.:cheers:

• 3 years later...

Camaro5. Little did I know what coming here would turn into. I own pretty much every Adam's product now with backup gallon refills galore. It's a healthy sickness... 

Watching neighbors "wash" their car with one bucket of soap and a glorified wash cloth swirling the crap out of their paint, sends chills down my spine (much like the pic below... who puts their dog on their car! Imagine the scratches and swirls, Ah!!). 

No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-Dog-Washing-the-Ca

I asked Phil over at Detailer's Domain to recommend a good APC to clean my tires and saw him using Adams stuff in his videos. Got a few products then a couple more then next thing you know most of my arsenal is Adams.

Local Adams dealer at a car show. First product ever purchased.. In & out spray. I won a $100.00 package at one of these shows and liked the stuff.  Its lead me to have just about 75% of their products. Some gallons.

Always tried to use the best most efficient products possible for everything I do to my vehicles and was researching detailing products for some new wheels I bought and found out Adam's was about 20 minutes from my house. Stopped in and on customer service alone they won my business. Treated me like a human and explained every product in detail. Not many companies are this customer oriented and not many are local and buy USA.

After I bought my 2007 TBSS I joined the TBSSowners forum and saw all the posts and detailed how to info. With most of the products being in a kit form with everything I need all in one. I decided to try it, and have been sold ever since. I tell everyone I know about it.

What I like the most is how the product results on my 8 year old TBSS speak for themselves.

Edited by FrozenWS6

Wow, I never saw this thread until now. My story is just like anyone else's, it started September 23, 2011. Like most people, i was getting ready to go out to meet some friends when I got a phone call telling me I had won the raffle that I bought a ticket for back in August. The grand prize: a 1984 Corvette. I finally got things taken care of the next week and picked up the car. It was rough, really rough.

I started thinking "if I'm going to have a Corvette, I want it to look good" so I hit Google hard. I didn't have a clue about anything other than a basic (please forgive me) one bucket wash. With the videos and forum support, The one product line that stood out was Adam's. I made a huge mistake and started slow - it would have been much cheaper to go for a big kit.

Well, the following spring I attended the Grabiak clinic, met Adam, Junkman and Lynn and others from the forum here. My Corvette looks great (and my other cars too) and I haven't looked back.

Summer of 2012 is when it all started. Had just got the stang repainted and wanted to keep it looking flawless. Did a bunch of research online and came across Adam's while at Ford Carlisle. Decided to pick some of their products up and since then I've just been spreading the word of how awesome their products are. So far I've got one friend switched and he literally has almost every product as I do.

Edited by SJC96GT

Many years ago I was searching for a metal polish for my aluminum on my 32 and saw Adams Polishes on the internet. I sent an email on a Sunday afternoon with some questions and Adam answered me that afternoon! We went back forth 5 or 6 times and he sent me a sample and asked me to let him know. I did a test and even documented it on his website. 

I never expected the owner to respond to an email on a Sunday. I have been hooked since and even had the pleasure of helping the man at Lingenfelter's a couple of years ago for a clinic. I have been hooked for quite a few years and have some others hooked as well. GREAT STUFF!

I thought that my '41 Ford Pick Up was shiny - used a multitude of products to get what I thought was a

great shine - won awards - I was happy.

One day Glen Yates - our local distributor - offered to shine 1/2 of my back bumper, 1/2 of my fender & 1/2

of my aluminum wheel.

It was way better - spent all the money I had on product that day & never looked back.

Retired now & detailing cars a as little business - all with Adams - lots of happy customers