Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to use on grease in interior

Hired Gun

Question

17 answers to this question

Well my kit arrived yesterday. All I can say is wow!!!!! I followed the directions on how to use the carpet cleaner. The headliner in mom's car is a very light grey almost white. The chunk of grease was about an inch long and smushed into the headliner. After three treatments the headliner is spotless. I wish I could have got pictures but did not think about it until I was finished. I was so excited to have more Adams products to try that I forgot. The brush it a great tool to get the cleaner into the stains.

All I can say is AWESOME!!!!!!

On a side note, I can not figure out how to watch part two of the volume 7 dvd. I wanted to see if there was a carpet cleaning or headliner cleaning section. The other part of the DVD is awesome. I learned a great deal.

Well my kit arrived yesterday. All I can say is wow!!!!! I followed the directions on how to use the carpet cleaner. The headliner in mom's car is a very light grey almost white. The chunk of grease was about an inch long and smushed into the headliner. After three treatments the headliner is spotless. I wish I could have got pictures but did not think about it until I was finished. I was so excited to have more Adams products to try that I forgot. The brush it a great tool to get the cleaner into the stains.

On a side note, I can not figure out how to watch part two of the volume 7 dvd. I wanted to see if there was a carpet cleaning or headliner cleaning section. The other part of the DVD is awesome. I learned a great deal.

Awesome! Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Here's a link to the video you need/want to watch.

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Detailing Video

Awesome! Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Here's a link to the video you need/want to watch.

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Detailing Video

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ybPaxCM8yWY?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As someone still quite new to the Adam's line it's good to know the Carpet & Upholstery cleaner will work for these types of stains. In the past I've used one of my other suppliers APC diluted at 20:1 for spot removal on customer's vehicles. It worked quite well and left a pleasant scent but always required a good amount of effort on my part.

I'm looking forward to my next customer coming in for an interior clean to try this out!

CUC is a definitely under rated product... It works so well.  takes a kid destroyed back carpet, milk, candy, chocolate, dirt, mud, grease, and more and make it look fantastic trust me I know

Edited by ledger64

I'll pass this information on to prospective customers as interior cleaning products are a big request I get from many customers so it's great for me to finally be able to offer a complete line of quality products to them.