Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the Adam's Family from Birmingham, AL

Momo.75

I was a really active detailer from about '94 to '07, when we had our twins. Since I work out of the house and keep our kids when they aren't in school, i pretty much had to hang up the micro fibers for a while. Now that they are getting a little older it is easier doing things around the house. With my new found freedoms i am feeling the detailing bug again.

Before my break, i was a big Griot's Garage product user. As i have been searching around I came across Adam's products, so i am excited to read more about them and get to work.

Attached are some recent pics of my 2003 Toyota 4Runner. I actually bought it in the fall of 2002 and she just turned 120K. I can't wait to get her back in shape with some detailing love.

FrontnoBlur.jpg

Front34noblur.jpg

SidenoBlur.jpg

Rear34noblur.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. Surprisingly these pics look good. When the sun hits it....major spiderwebbing. I am ashamed to say that it hasn't been waxed since right before my kids were born, almost 4.5 years ago. The good thing is that I work out of the house, so it is in the garage all the time. I am also lucky that my 4 year old twins have learned how to take care of their things, and understand they need to take care of dad's things.....:2thumbs:...lol

Welcome buddy!! I'm a suuuuuuper loyal & addicted Adam's fan as well!! I'm local to ya, I live in Helena. :) If you wanna get together sometime so I can "show" you some of the line, let's do it. Oh, and I own a flex polisher too, lol. Just sayin........:)

And Len ^^^ is a GREAT vendor for your products if you wanna order from him. With him being in Huntsville area, usually orders are received 1 day later!!!

Welcome buddy!! I'm a suuuuuuper loyal & addicted Adam's fan as well!! I'm local to ya, I live in Helena. :) If you wanna get together sometime so I can "show" you some of the line, let's do it. Oh, and I own a flex polisher too, lol. Just sayin........:)

And Len ^^^ is a GREAT vendor for your products if you wanna order from him. With him being in Huntsville area, usually orders are received 1 day later!!!

Yeah, that would be cool to come check out some of the products. I am just right down Valleydale, next to Spain Park. I would love to get a flex, but since my PC is still running strong I can't justify it.

Len, I looked on your page and didn't see a way to order, so i assume i would just call you with an order?

Ready to get started.....:pc:

Thanks for the plug Chase. I always feel like a pushy salesman if I jump in with "I'm your closest dealer."

Yeah, that would be cool to come check out some of the products. I am just right down Valleydale, next to Spain Park. I would love to get a flex, but since my PC is still running strong I can't justify it.

Len, I looked on your page and didn't see a way to order, so i assume i would just call you with an order?

Ready to get started.....:pc:

Morris just call me if you need anything. I don't have a web store yet. When I built the site I wasn't a dealer yet. I'd be willing to join you and Chase for a detail. And Chase has some pretty bada** rides too. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me.

Morris - if you already own a flex, you're in great shape!! I'd like to look at that fender before you determine a repaint. And if by the chance it does need a repaint, I can recommend the best!!

Len - the difference between "pushy" & "helpful" is the existence of knowledge & information. You're not being pushy if you're giving someone information & sharing your knowledge. Not to mention you're a genuinely nice guy, it's almost impossible for a guy like you to be "pushy." There's nothing wrong with offering your expertise my man!!! :)

Morris - if you already own a flex, you're in great shape!! I'd like to look at that fender before you determine a repaint. And if by the chance it does need a repaint, I can recommend the best!!

Len - the difference between "pushy" & "helpful" is the existence of knowledge & information. You're not being pushy if you're giving someone information & sharing your knowledge. Not to mention you're a genuinely nice guy, it's almost impossible for a guy like you to be "pushy." There's nothing wrong with offering your expertise my man!!! :)

That's cool. I would love to get your opinion on it....I should have given you a shout today. I was out at the Warehouse Hobby Raceway (Indoor R/C Track), in Helena, today. Depending on the weather maybe i could run out there tomorrow.

I don't have a flex right now. I have the original PC Random Orbital from Griot's. Probably isn't as nice as the flex, but it works great for me.

Thanks Len. When i get all the products figured out i will give you a shout. Would love to get together for a detail. Thanks man.

:hi:

Welcome to Adams products Morris!! If all of ya'lls schedules allow it and you, Chase and Len can get together man I'd highly recommend it! Between those guys there's a HUGE amount of helpful information and know how :2thumbs:

and I agree with an earlier post you're gonna want that gallon of SVRT for all that side molding but you're gonna LOVE it! :cheers: