Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the Adam's Family from Birmingham, AL

Momo.75

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since two people have already recommended it I'll let you know I have the SVRT gallons I need to move. I ordered for a detailed in Nashville and the deal fell through.

I might do that but want to check it out before i buy a gallon.

Cool. Once i get this scratch taken care of i will start working on the detail day. I was going to have a guy look at it today, but ended up working with the Christian Service Mission distributing supplies to the areas hit by the tornadoes last night.

I might do that but want to check it out before i buy a gallon.

As you SHOULD wait to see its wonders in person!! ;)

SVRT is THE product that got me into Adams, not the first Adams product I bought BUT for me it was the one that pushed me over the edge and made me a fanatic! I've ALWAYS been into cars, bikes, classics anything with a motor! My first picture I drew for my mom when I was a little kid (the first one I can remember anyways) was a drag car...I had always liked cleaning cars but I never liked detailing to be honest, even after I got a PC, mainly because I never got the REAL results worth my effort and time. I contribute this to just an "ok" product and just an "ok" technique. That said I now LOVE LOVE LOVE detailing!! The product is AMAZING and yields REAL results...not just one product but EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT ADAMS OFFERS and through Junkmans vids and others knowledge and writeups on this forum I'm tackling detailing side jobs I never would've done otherwise!! The products WORK and the techniques WORK and everyone is SUPER courteous and helpful!! I can't stress that enough! I've since gotten and used all but a very few of what Adams has to offer, mainly the boars hair and fender brushes thats all I've YET to use and I'm almost blown away every single time! :D

All in all SVRT will probably always be my "miracle in a bottle" product that I'll always have a special place for in my detailing heart because it requires SUCH minimal effort to see SUCH dramatic differences :drool:

As I said though if you're able check it, and the other products out, IN PERSON! I'm sure you will be hooked! Morris, if you, Chase, and Len can't hook up one day this week I'm in Hoover about 15 mins from you at tops and I will be doing a full paint correction as well as an interior and engine detail on a black G35 coupe on Saturday you are MORE than welcome to join and come see what its all about! I'm starting the 2 bucket wash around 9am and we're supposed to have great weather! So if it doesn't work out for ya'll to hook it up and you get a demo I'm MORE THAN WILLING to show you and give ya a "hands on PC with Adams polishes" in person so you can decide for yourself :thumbsup:

PM me and I'll send you my number if you're interested man!

Ok Len, show me the good stuff. Vince said he sent you a message about bringing some product with you. I was all giddy about getting my stuff out and working on my truck a little this weekend. I got it all washed up then went to pull me polishing pads out and they just crumbled in my hands.....lol. I guess being packed away for four+ years isn't good.....ha! Anyway, just bring what you can and we will go through it. Thanks for all the help guys!

Ok Len, show me the good stuff. Vince said he sent you a message about bringing some product with you. I was all giddy about getting my stuff out and working on my truck a little this weekend. I got it all washed up then went to pull me polishing pads out and they just crumbled in my hands.....lol. I guess being packed away for four+ years isn't good.....ha! Anyway, just bring what you can and we will go through it. Thanks for all the help guys!

Morris, Here is what I have planned to bring. You're under no obligation to buy but I figure it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. :lolsmack:

Adam's Porter Cable Car Polisher Accessory Kit

Adam's Premium Shine Detail Kit

Adam's Detail Spray Gallon Refill

I started with this kit when I started using Adam's and built from there.

Junkman's Total Paint Correction Kit

Let me know if you see something that I've left out that you'd like. I'll be leaving in the morning around 9 headed your way. I look forward to meeting you and Vince.:cheers:

Awesome. Can't wait to officially join the Adams Family. Those look like some great options. I will read through them a little more and see if there is anything else. I will also look through the site.

Since my wife found out my current pads were trash, she said "well any otherI guess you have time to paint Joe's (my son) room......doh! So I am going to do that in the morning before I go over to Vince's place. I will probably get there around 11:30 or 12:00

I will let you know if I think of any other stuff. Thanks

Awesome. Can't wait to officially join the Adams Family. Those look like some great options. I will read through them a little more and see if there is anything else. I will also look through the site.

Since my wife found out my current pads were trash, she said "well any otherI guess you have time to paint Joe's (my son) room......doh! So I am going to do that in the morning before I go over to Vince's place. I will probably get there around 11:30 or 12:00

I will let you know if I think of any other stuff. Thanks

I don't like the "Honey Do List". My brother does home improvement full time so I get out of most of it.

If you think of anything you can just send me a text. My number is on the dealer's page.

Morris, Here is what I have planned to bring. You're under no obligation to buy but I figure it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. :lolsmack:

Adam's Porter Cable Car Polisher Accessory Kit

Adam's Premium Shine Detail Kit

Adam's Detail Spray Gallon Refill

I started with this kit when I started using Adam's and built from there.

Junkman's Total Paint Correction Kit

Let me know if you see something that I've left out that you'd like. I'll be leaving in the morning around 9 headed your way. I look forward to meeting you and Vince.:cheers:

Really good package Len!! Looking forward to meeting you as well!

Actually, these projects always begin with "we should....". Rarely is there a "we" involved in them.....lol

LOL!! I'm not even married and I've experienced every "project" sentence beginning with the "We" but so so rarely does it end with the "We" :lol: It's all good though just a fact of life and the price we pay for having such lovely ladies :D

And FYI I have burgers for everyones lunch tomorrow even your son Len so bring it on!! I'm excited!

Great to meet you guys. Wish i could have hung out a little longer, but duty calls...lol.

Len, thanks for bringing all those products down with you. I am ready to get on it tomorrow, as long as i don't have any other projects pop up. Can't wait!:2thumbs:

Vince it was nice meeting up with you today. Thanks for the lunch. What a great host.

Morris it was great meeting you today. No problem at all on me bringing the products. I was making the trip anyway.

Chase you missed out on all the fun. Actually all I did was watch. I hope to make it by your place tomorrow. That is if I can make it out of this parking garage. I have never been in a parking garage this tight on space. 6'8" clearance. It's a good thing I haven't lifted yet. I'd be hosed!

It was good to meet you guys today. Vince and Len, thanks for all the insight on the product line. It was good to see it in action on the G35. Can't wait to see the after pics.

Len, thanks for bringing the stuff with you. It felt like Christmas morning. I can't wait to get rolling. If all goes as planned i will be giving my truck the treatment tomorrow.

lol...I told you that was a tight garage. It feels tight in my truck, so i can only imagine what it is like in your hoss. Hope you and your son have a good time tonight. Have a safe trip home tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

Hate I missed the hangout guys, lol. I know it was a good time........

Morris, hope to meet ya soon. :)

Hope we can get together soon too. Len and Vince looked at that scratch....wasn't a lot of discussion about it. It will have to be painted.....so i will need to get your paint guy's info so i can see what he says.

It was good to meet you guys today. Vince and Len, thanks for all the insight on the product line. It was good to see it in action on the G35. Can't wait to see the after pics.

Len, thanks for bringing the stuff with you. It felt like Christmas morning. I can't wait to get rolling. If all goes as planned i will be giving my truck the treatment tomorrow.

lol...I told you that was a tight garage. It feels tight in my truck, so i can only imagine what it is like in your hoss. Hope you and your son have a good time tonight. Have a safe trip home tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

Sorry I couldn't quote everyone I'm on the iPhone posting this...yeah Chase ya missed out man! But next time ya gotta join!

Len thanks again for hanging and the conversation it was good meeting you!

Morris good meeting you as well! Again KILLER job on your headlights!! I would've liked to have you get some "hands on with Adams products" but we were trying to bust through that car you saw how swirled it was!! But you'll get to experience it on your own now I'm sure you'll love it super easy and ya got a fantastic base to build off of!

I'll post pics of the the G35 tomorrow too tired to upload them tonight after finishing that thing and watching the UFC fights! My buddy left around 5 so I had to break for dinner and wait for the fights to be over before putting some sealant on it but WOW it turned out AMAZING!! Even in those 1000 watt lights so I'm sure in the sun it will be astonishing! Pics to come! Keep y'all posted on it!

Again great meeting you two! And Morris since you're so close if ya ever want any help with anything if be glad to pitch in no cost no worries I just like doing it :) later guys!!

Thanks man. That was the first time I had done a set of headlights. I still have my set, so I might just go ahead and do those and make sure to wear gloves. That way I won't get any oils on the inside of the lens. Plus I would like to try that black chrome vinyl I was telling you about.

Thanks for the tips...... Stay tuned......:banana: