NEW! Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Team Adam's

Question

post-1263-136818069697_thumb.jpg

• Formulated to Target Detailing Related Contamination
  • Tough on grime, but gentle on your towels
  • No Dyes or Perfumes that Can Harm Microfiber Performance
  • Can be Used as a Pre-treat or In-wash Solution

The perfect product for pre-treating stubborn stains or for in wash use to care for and brighten your premium microfiber towels.

Microfiber is one of, if not the most important accessory in any detailers collection. Without high quality microfiber towels all the hours spent cleaning, polishing and waxing can be wasted in just an instant. Taking care of such important accessories is a key to keeping them in top condition and serving you well, so care for your towels properly with Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener has been formulated with specially designed surfactants and detergents is specifically targeted at removing the waxes, polymers, polishes, and oils commonly associated with detailing. While effective at removing such contamination it's also formulated to be gentle on the delicate microfiber materials. Unlike traditional detergents Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer contains no dyes or perfumes that can potentially clog the fibers of your towels and render them less effective.

Use Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer as an effectively pre-treat heavily soiled areas before a wash to remove stubborn stains or add a few ounces to your washer and use as an in wash solution to loosen waxes and other detail chemicals from your towels. Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer is HE compatible and safe for use in all HE certified washing machines.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

I had an opportunity to test this product a few months ago and let me tell you it is amazing. I have been using a name-brand detergent that has no dyes or perfumes for everyday washing and after a few rounds I would have to boil the towels to revitalize them. I have not had to do do this once since I got my hands on the revitalizer. The towels came out whiter, brighter, and softer. I even did a round of the product with some old white socks, and they looked about as close to new as you could ask (my socks get dirty :willy:). I have been using this for several weeks, and as a full time detailer I go through a lot of towels, this product helps keep my towels to the level and quality I demand for my details. If you go through a lot of towels, or just like your whites whiter, this is definitaly a great product to have in your laundry room.

Something better than BrandX Microfiber Detergent? Well yes, yes it is...

How do you know? Did you do a comparison test?

I already ordered my Adams cleaner...because I have too:), even though I have plenty.....

How do you know? Did you do a comparison test?

I already ordered my Adams cleaner...because I have too:), even though I have plenty.....

This has been tested thoroughly and retested and then reformulated to be better than the rest... :2thumbs:

Do you recommend adding it to your normal liquid detergent or using it by itself?

it states it is an in-wash additive, so i'm assuming you should still use detergent.

i'm excited to use this, because i've been using APC to spot treat, and i always felt like it was a little harsh on the towels.