NEW! Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Team Adam's

Question

post-1263-136818069697_thumb.jpg

• Formulated to Target Detailing Related Contamination
  • Tough on grime, but gentle on your towels
  • No Dyes or Perfumes that Can Harm Microfiber Performance
  • Can be Used as a Pre-treat or In-wash Solution

The perfect product for pre-treating stubborn stains or for in wash use to care for and brighten your premium microfiber towels.

Microfiber is one of, if not the most important accessory in any detailers collection. Without high quality microfiber towels all the hours spent cleaning, polishing and waxing can be wasted in just an instant. Taking care of such important accessories is a key to keeping them in top condition and serving you well, so care for your towels properly with Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener has been formulated with specially designed surfactants and detergents is specifically targeted at removing the waxes, polymers, polishes, and oils commonly associated with detailing. While effective at removing such contamination it's also formulated to be gentle on the delicate microfiber materials. Unlike traditional detergents Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer contains no dyes or perfumes that can potentially clog the fibers of your towels and render them less effective.

Use Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer as an effectively pre-treat heavily soiled areas before a wash to remove stubborn stains or add a few ounces to your washer and use as an in wash solution to loosen waxes and other detail chemicals from your towels. Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer is HE compatible and safe for use in all HE certified washing machines.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

You can use less of the product if you have a smaller load. The 16 oz could last much longer for the average detailing enthusiest who only have a handful of towels. The pro detailers though....well 16 oz could last a week LOL.

Keep in mind that it DOESN'T have to be an in wash use... if you want to continue using whatever soap you use now, just a spray and scrub in the towel will work. I've been spot treating all my demo towels and stuff that hadnt' washed out over a dozen + cycles before came out in one load.

I imagine you're wicked busy at the moment Dylan with all the new stuff going on, but perhaps when you have a chance you could update this thread: http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/microfiber-products/14121.htm incorporating how best to use this product. Of course I'm sure it's mostly common sense and straightforward, but may be helpful to some.

Its on the To - Do list Len for sure... but you're right... busy would be an understatement. I logged in to see 408 emails this morning, 54 private messages (just here), and lord knows how many messages on the 28 other boards I'm on! LOL

If you hear a scream out there in Cape Cod... don't worry... its just me :D

Its on the To - Do list Len for sure... but you're right... busy would be an understatement. I logged in to see 408 emails this morning, 54 private messages (just here), and lord knows how many messages on the 28 other boards I'm on! LOL

If you hear a scream out there in Cape Cod... don't worry... its just me :D

:lolsmack: I understand completely, hence why I said when you get a chance. I tried to help out by addressing the common PC vs Flex issue for you over on the GRRRR8 board. :cheers:

We will get there Len....things are moving at Ludacris Speed right now!

Mook

It scares me when I know what Mook is talking about... It must be that we share the same first name... :willy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7VWcuVOf0]Spaceballs - They've gone into plaid - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Chewy

Gallon size in the works?

I believe they're waiting to see what the response/sales of the product is before spending the time and money producing the other container sizes. Personally, I'm going to buy a couple of bottles and use it as a pretreat and use much less of my current wash detergent. MUCH less... :thumbsup:

Chris

I believe they're waiting to see what the response/sales of the product is before spending the time and money producing the other container sizes. Personally, I'm going to buy a couple of bottles and use it as a pretreat and use much less of my current wash detergent. MUCH less... :thumbsup:

Chris

This.

Labels are a large investment and we're just not sure how much of this product people will buy. If it catches on like we hope and there is demand we'll roll out 36oz and gallon sizes. If the demand isn't there, then we won't be stuck with 5000 labels for gallons and large bottles.

This.

Labels are a large investment and we're just not sure how much of this product people will buy. If it catches on like we hope and there is demand we'll roll out 36oz and gallon sizes. If the demand isn't there, then we won't be stuck with 5000 labels for gallons and large bottles.

Any chance we can get the larger sizes with just the standard 16oz label on them?

I use a microfiber detergent now do you think there will be a reaction between them?

I'm assuming you're using restore? I tested it with them and didn't have any issues.

Plus I don't think you'll need to continue the use of it, if you don't want to. :2thumbs:

Is this okay to use in an H.E. washer?

Yep. Just stick to the directions, no more than 2oz in a large load and 1oz in a small load.

Use Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer as an effectively pre-treat heavily soiled areas before a wash to remove stubborn stains or add a few ounces to your washer and use as an in wash solution to loosen waxes and other detail chemicals from your towels. Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer is HE compatible and safe for use in all HE certified washing machines.