NEW! Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Team Adam's

Question

post-1263-136818069697_thumb.jpg

• Formulated to Target Detailing Related Contamination
  • Tough on grime, but gentle on your towels
  • No Dyes or Perfumes that Can Harm Microfiber Performance
  • Can be Used as a Pre-treat or In-wash Solution

The perfect product for pre-treating stubborn stains or for in wash use to care for and brighten your premium microfiber towels.

Microfiber is one of, if not the most important accessory in any detailers collection. Without high quality microfiber towels all the hours spent cleaning, polishing and waxing can be wasted in just an instant. Taking care of such important accessories is a key to keeping them in top condition and serving you well, so care for your towels properly with Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener has been formulated with specially designed surfactants and detergents is specifically targeted at removing the waxes, polymers, polishes, and oils commonly associated with detailing. While effective at removing such contamination it's also formulated to be gentle on the delicate microfiber materials. Unlike traditional detergents Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer contains no dyes or perfumes that can potentially clog the fibers of your towels and render them less effective.

Use Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer as an effectively pre-treat heavily soiled areas before a wash to remove stubborn stains or add a few ounces to your washer and use as an in wash solution to loosen waxes and other detail chemicals from your towels. Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer is HE compatible and safe for use in all HE certified washing machines.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

So I have some dark/black stains on my glass towels and I'm fairly sure its from some SVRT from the cowl.. For the life of me I cannot get them off and its bugging me! I have tried soaking with APC and now I have tried the microfiber revitalizer and still nothing.. any tips or help for this? I know I have washed 1 towel without use 3 times now and it still comes out the same.

Also, can you use APC with the revitalizer in the same wash? Would this hurt anything?

Sometimes there is just going to be stains that don't come out unfortunately. Thats the nature of the beast... like spilling something from dinner on your white dress shirt. Sometimes you can get it out, sometimes you can't. Theres only so much you can expect from a detergent.

When I wash my towels I use woolite and I rinse them 4 times with spin cycle...then I air fluff for 3 hours they come out soft as babys bottom everytime...

Tapa Mobile..

Energy hog. Stop feeling babies bottoms. :lol:

I am so grateful for the MF Revit. & Bright. I thought I was going to have to pitch some towels in the bin because they were stained so bad. Nothing worked, woolite, boiling, praying to all manor of deities.

:help:

Then I received my order, blasted every bad spot on every towel and almost all of them have been saved!! :D:cheers:

During a recent wash session my wife was using a wet great white on top of her head to keep cool. Neither of up thought about her hair color bleeding to the towel, but at the end of the day the great white nearly looked tie dyed.

She promised to buy me a new one, but I tossed it in the wash with the revitalizer and I can't tell which was the stained towel.

This stuff is awesome!

You'll be glad you did. Consider the gallon.

Thanks Chris.  I believe most of us on here are partly OCD/clean freaks, so anything that can restore a cleaning tool is well received.  

Me included!