Customer Service 866.965.0400

Redeemable point system?

Curious if this has been talked about before...

Perhaps a point system where say you get 1 point per dollar, redeemable for goodies?

Would probably promote a lot of giving Adam's as gifts to others around the holidays ... :jester:

Just a thought :xfingers:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where I work at has a point system, it is a nice feature and custoemrs really seem to appreciate it. The points arent worth a ton but it is something.

One way to get big points with us is customer referels through emails. Anyone feel free to PM me with more details on how customersget points and what they can redeem them on. It is a pretty darn good system we have here.

Edited by J Tegeler

Something like the daily special might have to go to support something like this? The ration of points to dollars spend would be important.

Or if you discounted the points enough so that they would not accumulate too fast and getting something like $50 off was an 8-12 month adventure for most people.

I like it.....maybe like a MVP card or something, something you could use at checkout. Like 3gencoupe said in another thread, something that makes the loyal Adam's supporters feel appreciated :). You know, for the guys that spend 2 hours a day on here and with 6 car payments invested in detailing products :)...and we're not talking Ford Focus car payments either, bwahaha.

A certain number of points per $, with a certain number of points getting you $5 off, $10 off, free shipping, etc etc. Once you redeem the points, you start back at zero. It would help a lot IMO.

I think this is an awesome idea, even if its not much it could go along way down the road, every little bit helps. Not only would it benefit the consumer but....

Customer incentive to buy more = more sales for Adam's = greater R&D money = even more awesome products = omg the equals could go on and on!

In my opinion...Adam's gives us plenty already...quality products, discount codes and product support.

:iagree:Excellent customer service and products don't come free to Adam. All the clinics they put on do not come free. Adam also pays his employees a good wage. Let's not forget the new warehouse. Again,NOT FREE. Daily specials! Supporting American companies as Adam does certainly has an additional cost to it but benefits many fellow americans and small businesses.

I believe Adam does show his appreciation to loyal customers in all the ways mentioned above and more. How many people here have talked to him on phone or the clinic? Where else are you going to go to get this? Very few places.

So here is a question, obviously point system will have a cost to Adam, should he just eat that cost or pass it on to all of us???

I think some posts seem a bit out of context; we all obviously appreciate Adam and the whole staff A LOT. I don't think this idea was brought up due to any lack of customer appreciation at all; as mentioned the Daily Specials, discount codes, etc all help tremendously, but I see how something of this sort is almost a "moral booster" of sort for customers.

If such a thing would be simple to implement I'm sure it might have already been considered by the Adam's crew. If not then hopefully it might be considered now.

I think some posts seem a bit out of context; we all obviously appreciate Adam and the whole staff A LOT. I don't think this idea was brought up due to any lack of customer appreciation at all; as mentioned the Daily Specials, discount codes, etc all help tremendously, but I see how something of this sort is almost a "moral booster" of sort for customers.

If such a thing would be simple to implement I'm sure it might have already been considered by the Adam's crew. If not then hopefully it might be considered now.

Ok, I get it. There seems to be a never ending quest to get more more more.

Everybody likes a deal. As do I. I love a great bargain (tho I for one feel I get that here with things as is) How much would it cost to get expert advice from true professionals if you were to pay by the hour to get questions answered to keep our rides as beautiful as we desire?

Let's compare just this one percs that we get here for free, to a mechanic and their rates, or an IT guy/ computer repair guy, attorney, doctor etc. Here it is all free!

Everyone here is certainly bright enough to realize any system created to ultimately give away free product will have a cost associated with it.

So who pays for this? And How?

Pick one.

1. Us, with higher priced products

2. Us, having same priced products but Adam eliminates clinics and the money saved he can give us free stuff.

3. Adams employees, I dont want to lose the clinics, Adam should cut the pay for his employees so we can get free stuff.

4. All Adams suppliers, he could outsourse many of his products, send his business overseas like Walmart, lower his cost so he can give us free stuff.

5. Adam, he should just eat this cost because workers comp, taxes, payroll matching etc are so insignificant he can afford it.

6. Naaaa! I see the value in everything Adam has created, I do not need more free stuff. Keep up the good work Adam.

As stated earlier, everyone loves a great deal, myself included. I feel if it is not broken, don't fix.

And with a new program some of the stuff from the old program might have to go or be reduced. Getting stuff with points would only likely spur additional sales if someone is getting close to the threshold and buys something to get over it and get the prize. If it is way off in the future, there is not much incentive to buy now.

With the daily specials and some holiday specials we might be throwing the kid out with the bath water if we lose some of the present perks.

In my opinion...Adam's gives us plenty already...quality products, discount codes and product support.

Agree, but disagree. These programs aren't like government handout programs where Adams wouldn't make any money, and we would all be rolling around in free products. Why do you think companies do them? They make MORE money.

Just like the daily specials, don't be fooled into thinking that all the Daily Specials result in profit loss.

I don't see this happening due to the logistics of it all.

Chris, such a downer. I'm definately not a business major here, but it wouldn't be that difficult man, c'mon. You could even do something where we have to buy them...the possibilities are endless. Don't shutdown good ideas before they start.

Chris, such a downer. I'm definately not a business major here, but it wouldn't be that difficult man, c'mon. You could even do something where we have to buy them...the possibilities are endless. Don't shutdown good ideas before they start.

Do dealers get them? If so, do their customers get them?

Who tracks them? I would guess they'd have to get some software to do this, then someone would have to be trained on it, and do it.

There're a ton of logistics to think about here. I didn't say it would NEVER happen.

I myself don't do these programs. They never pan out for me and it's more of a PITB for me than anything.

Chris