Customer Service 866.965.0400

Very upset new member!!!!!!

03cobra456

hey guys, my name is steve, i have been using adams polish for sometime now, however my gf order some stuff from adams for me but unfortunatley ordered stuff i didnt really need. she called adams the day she got it to get a return label. she spoke to the woman named ashley who has been giving us the run around. she spoke to her wendsday and said she will email the return label by the end of the day, well its sunday night and no label. But she did charge my girlfriends card again.. twice!!!!. One charge for $35 and another for $10, all this after ashley said there would be no restocking or return fee.

has anyone ever had an experience like this? This is turning me off to adams products 100%. Any help or feedback would be very much appreciated.

thanks

steve

Hey Steve,

I've been on this forum for over a year, pretty much every day. Your experience is the first I've ever heard of such an issue. What I would do is call yourself first thing in the morning, and Ashley or one of the crew will get you squared away. Things happen, and I'm sure this is just a mix up of some sort.

Never once had an issue. One of the best in customer service.

Give it a try in the morning ..guarantee there was some miss communication.

Did the e mail happen to go into your spam folder and get deleted??

I have never had any problem. Not to say things can and will happen. But I am sure they will hook you hoop per policy.

Sure one of the crew will chime in to talk with you. Best bet is to be on the phone like Dave said... Forum will get you no where. Need to be on the phone one on one. :thumbsup:

Like others have said.... Ashley and all of the Adam's team have the best customer support going. I have had a couple small issues with orders and they always made good on them. The level of support they give the customer esp in these times is phenomenal.

What I would do is call yourself first thing in the morning...

I called myself once. I shouted rude things and then hung up on myself. sheez. last time i call THAT clown!:loser:

Sorry you seem to be having trouble new dude. This would likely be easily cleared up with a simple phone call from you.

Sorry to hear about the mix up. I have never had any issues with anything like that. Its a first for me to hear something like this.

I can't believe that Ashley would give you the runaround. She is a fantastic employee of Adam's and that doesn't sound like her at all. She is very competent at what she does and she also knows what she is talking about when you ask her any question about any of Adam's products and how to use them.

If there is another company in the US with better service than Adam's then I would like to know who they are.

Are you sure you weren't having a bad day? Sometimes you are and you just don't know it?

Did your GF not know what products you wanted? If my husband wants something he normally will write it down so I know what to buy. I hate returning things he doesn't want or need. :willy:

I don't mean to sound rude in my post so please forgive me if I do. :D

Like everyone else, this is very surprising, I'd bet that a phone call can straighten up any misunderstandings, Adam's has top notch customer service, and I'm thinking they will go out of their way to make things right.

I know they will fix/adjust it for you!! They have the best customer service!

When your GF called in for the return label did she also place a new order for the products that you wanted? If so, was this new order costing the additional amount you saw charged? I have found that Adam's customer service is focused on meeting your needs and putting the product you want in your hands as soon as possible - even putting that before they worry about getting the other product back (and I learned this from personal experience).

A quick call to Adam's will resolve this. The forum is great for resolving product related questions, tips, techniques, etc. but isn't the best way to get an order related issue resolved.

:cheers:

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your order, but I'd strongly recommend calling our customer service and dealing with it directly. The members here are customers like you and have no ability to rectify the situation.

I'm sure its a simply misunderstanding, but without you calling we really can't do much for you here. As many members would attest to Ashley has an excellent track record for going above and beyond to help customers. There would be no reason for her to charge your card additional times when returning something so again, must be a simple misunderstanding.

Please call 866.965.0400 and speak with someone on our customer service team ASAP so we can get this sorted out for you today.

hey guys, my name is steve, i have been using adams polish for sometime now, however my gf order some stuff from adams for me but unfortunatley ordered stuff i didnt really need. she called adams the day she got it to get a return label. she spoke to the woman named ashley who has been giving us the run around. she spoke to her wendsday and said she will email the return label by the end of the day, well its sunday night and no label. But she did charge my girlfriends card again.. twice!!!!. One charge for $35 and another for $10, all this after ashley said there would be no restocking or return fee.

has anyone ever had an experience like this? This is turning me off to adams products 100%. Any help or feedback would be very much appreciated.

thanks

steve

Hi Steve,

I am so sorry for the hassle and feeling like I am giving you the run around.

I know exactly who your girlfriend is, as we have sent her a few return labels, however, they must not being going through.

I am going to have my warehouse 2nd Day Air the label to her house to avoid any more trouble.

As for the charges, if you could send a copy over to me via email that would be great. We do not issue the refund until the product gets back to us and there will be absolutely no restocking fee. You will only show a refund of the entire purchase, not any additional charges.

Again, my deepest apologies and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this process easier.

Steve, I sincerely apologize that this was your first experience! We certainly don't see this happening often, or actually, ever! Spam filters don't like attachments, and the label is indeed an attachment.

At any rate, I'm glad we got it organized, and again, I apologize for your hassle. This is certainly not something I've seen happen at our company once in our 12+ year existence.

As for you Ash, you are the best! :2thumbs:

Edited by Adam

No kidding this company is one of the best better then any "other" detail place. Just recently I posted that I didn't receive a fedex tracking for my order and talked to Lynn on the chat and found out it was because of a backorder of one of my products that didn't really need at the moment but had other I really needed badly for weekend jobs and Lynn sent OVERNIGHT a emergency kit for my detail jobs. One again A plus company and great customer servic!!!

the last posts by Dylan, Ashley, and Adam should be linked when ANYONE has any doubts about the customer service of Adam's.

This is the Bottom Line as you said it bro. Great company,, Great personnel,, and 110% behind the product and service. :bow::patriot: