Customer Service 866.965.0400

Very upset new member!!!!!!

03cobra456

I knew it would be resolved.

I love this organization more and more every day, month, year that I do business with them ..not only for their product but their customer service is an example of what other American companies should be implementing. :patriot::thumbsup:

Wish I knew to ask for a return shipping label when I called and spoke with Lynn about a week ago about how I wasnt happy with the Firehose Nozzle and that I wanted to return it. "Ya sure just send it back;dont need a return number or anything." Jacked up $11.59 UPS Ground shipping charge on me =(. Im confused here can someone clear this up for me please? Does Adams only give return shipping labels when asked?

Wish I knew to ask for a return shipping label when I called and spoke with Lynn about a week ago about how I wasnt happy with the Firehose Nozzle and that I wanted to return it. "Ya sure just send it back;dont need a return number or anything." Jacked up $11.59 UPS Ground shipping charge on me =(. Im confused here can someone clear this up for me please? Does Adams only give return shipping labels when asked?

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your order, but I'd strongly recommend calling our customer service and dealing with it directly. The members here are customers like you and have no ability to rectify the situation.

I'm sure its a simply misunderstanding, but without you calling we really can't do much for you here. As many members would attest to Ashley has an excellent track record for going above and beyond to help customers. There would be no reason for her to charge your card additional times when returning something so again, must be a simple misunderstanding.

Please call 866.965.0400 and speak with someone on our customer service team ASAP so we can get this sorted out for you today.

Theres your answer.

Guys, if you have an issue, please contact Customer Support first before posting on the forums. If you post here obviously we can't help much, other than just tell you to contact Ashley, Adam, or anyone else in the staff. Posting on here is only going to take you longer to solve the issue.

Guys, if you have an issue, please contact Customer Support first before posting on the forums. If you post here obviously we can't help much, other than just tell you to contact Ashley, Adam, or anyone else in the staff. Posting on here is only going to take you longer to solve the issue.

:iagree::iagree:

Why in the world do people not get the hint. Do not buy something from a store then go on a chat board to complain. Just go straight to the source.

Call them, do not come on the board and wine and complain. Sorry if this is strong, but grow a set and take care of business where it needs to be taken care of...

We Had Ashley, Dylan basically lay it down on what to do. :2thumbs: Had the owner say he was sorry for the issues and they will take care of it. :bow: Do not know what else to say except: :confused::mail:

Thread needs to be locked up, once someone complains and the powers that are step in and offer assistance. So others will not jack it up.

:cheers:

Edited by GaryW