Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie Checkin' In!

Tom in Tacoma

Hi all. I'm a newbie here, but a long time Adam's Polishes convert. I've been using and recommending Adam's for at least the past 5-years. I'm active on http://www.truckblog.com and have participated in Ford truck related sites for the past 10-years.

My current daily driver is a 2007 Toyota Avalon:

2932255463_6b1c287f1f_b.jpg

With a 2000 Mustang GT that's kept in the garage - nice and clean and shiny!

2553534233_ca4f7e2524_b.jpg

Glad to be here! Thanks for the invite Jason!

Hey Tom! Welcome to AF! That's a nice Avalon. My wife's been bugging me for one of those. How do you like it?

I love it! Smooth ride, good power (268hp), great in the snow and rain, killer sound system, limo-class back seat leg room and the dang thing gets 30-mpg on a regular basis on 87-octane fuel! The trunk is massive as well.

In the 44k-miles since new, it's only had regular services. No unscheduled trips to the dealer - zero problems!

Honestly, I think the Avalon is some well-kept secret. I don't know why Toyota doesn't advertise these. In case you hadn't noticed, they never, ever, appear in TV commercials or print ads.

Go make your wife happy - buy her one! (you can always 'borrow' it)

I guess you really have been using Adam's for a long time, I've never seen that bottle on the bumper of the Mustang :cool::cool::cool:

And I've got stuff that's so old that the bottle label is all cracked and yellowed. I keep using those bottles and refill 'em as needed. I ought to post a pic of the old stuff. I still have a spray bottle of 'In & Out' spray!

And I've got stuff that's so old that the bottle label is all cracked and yellowed. I keep using those bottles and refill 'em as needed. I ought to post a pic of the old stuff. I still have a spray bottle of 'In & Out' spray!

That would be a great picture for the photo contest :banana:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Tom, long time no see. The Stang looks good and that Avalon looks real classy...I bet it rides as smooth as it looks. Hope to see you around one of these days.

Jeff

Wow Jeff! Long time indeed. You still drivin' that wicked Lightning? How 'bout you come spend some time with us at http://www.truckblog.com. I think you'd fit right in with the crew! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comment about the Avalon. I gotta say I really like that car. Especially so now that I'm making the drive from DuPont into Bellevue everyday!

Yep, I still have the Gen 1...a lot has changed with that one since the last time you saw her, here is a little write up on that one:

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/truck-month-totm/161599-september-2007-gen-1-totm-congratulations-jeff-e9tac-loa-nloc-1441-a.html

And now I own a DSG Gen 2 as well...I got the bug real bad.

I'll check out Truckblog.

Edited by e9tac

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the site! We greatly appreciate your business and recommendations! That's Awesome.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with or any questions you need answered.

Ashley:)

You bet Ashley! (but I think that'd make Jason kinda jealous...)