Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's is the Officially Licensed Brand of Corvette & Camaro!

I'm proud to finally be able to reveal whats been going on behind the scenes over the past months. Adam's has been granted an exclusive agreement with General Motors to become the Official Car Care Products of Corvette & Camaro!

All of us here are bursting with excitement over the opportunity to have our little company associated with such iconic American automotive names. Through this agreement we have introduced the first series of products featuring the GM Officially Licensed Logo as well as a gorgeous Red ZR1.

In the coming months look for more products to be added to our Officially Licensed GM Car Care Section of the website, including kits designed specifically to suit the needs of Corvette and Camaro owners.

We're incredibly humbled and honored by this new venture and we thank our customers first and foremost for helping this little company grow. Without your support, loyal business, and friendships we could have never imagined we'd be in this position today.

Thank you all and stay tuned for more updates! patriot.gif

ba3a98ab.jpg

776.jpg777.jpg

779.jpg780.jpg781.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

This is good news for Adam's. Just curious, how did GM decide which products to license and which not to?

Adam's as a whole is licensed... we'll be introducing more products, we just stuck to the core 'basics' at launch and will roll out much more in the coming weeks/months.

It's been a long road, and we are incredibly grateful and humbled to be in such a position.

I'd like to thank our kind friends at GM who helped make this possible!!:2thumbs:

I am so excited for the entire Team that this was made a reality. I know how hard you guys have worked on this. Congratulations!

About time the cat was let out of the bag. Now I may sleep in peace without the fear of Mook's wrath.

Wow, what a amazing deal. Congrats to Adam's for this big deal. You know what they say..

The best products,,, The best Customer Support,, and The Best Customers and last but not least, THE BEST FORUM THERE IS!!!!

The Best for The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

:king:

Thats great news but I hope that car show people in my area dont find out. When I take the old 91 out to a show I always smile and think if they only knew how good Adams was they would use it too. People think I had the old girl paintedsilverlake2011002-1.jpg.

Congratulations...ill place another order today so I can help yall continue to grow in anyway possible....Adams is the best thing to ever happen to me and my car...I love you guys....amazing just amazing...

Spreadin pimpin mobile from tapa son...