Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's is the Officially Licensed Brand of Corvette & Camaro!

So wait....does this mean the Daily Special isn't going to be a ZR1 with a free bottle of Detail Spray today???

Congratulations to Adam and all of the crew for such a huge honor. This is truly an amazing announcement for such a great company to be a part of an American icon in automotive industry!.

A round of applause to you guys!

I too wonder if the Chevy/GM dealers will be carrying these products now. If so, this will be a huge instant boost in the distribution channel for Adam's.

For the existing dealers, this will lend instant credence and (if GM dealers are going to carry the products) possibly require the existing dealers to adapt/modify their business models.

As an analyst my head is swimming with thoughts and questions -

a strong pillar of Adam's growth has been the focus on education. If GM dealers carry the products, how will they fit into the education process? Will dealers host free clinics and be able to properly guide customers through the products and the best way to care for their car? Will dealer's detail shops finally learn how to properly prep a car without installing swirls? Maybe dealers can offer a new option (instead of the $500 paint protection scam) and instead offer a car care seminar for $500 that also includes a basics kit. This way the car dealer wouldn't just have the one time $500 sale but also have a repeating revenue model for the consumable product sales.

It will be fun to see how this great company grows and adapts through all of this! Happy to be a customer and go along for the ride! :2thumbs:

So awesome, glad the whole family finally knows!

Adam hinted about this being in the works when I was in Denver in March, so glad it finally came to fruition!

BTW: