Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's is the Officially Licensed Brand of Corvette & Camaro!

LOL! thats awesome :lol: :lol:

Obviously you guys thought this out. I know WE ALL KNOW its the same stuff but you know people......:rolleyes: didnt want you to scare away new clients. I had a customer watching me terminating BNC connectors and i was using liberty termination tool and he noticed that i was using a different brand of connector and got all willy about it :loser: thought i was screwing him over using a tool with a different brand of connector (even though they are identical in every way)

Ill be expecting my custom bottles next order :D

Again congrats guys!

Edited by 3PedalMINI

WOW! What great news! There is not one person at Adam's that doesn't deserve a big pat on the back for doing a gret job! The reason Adam's has great customers is because of the fantastic customer service! Congrats to everyone involved!:2thumbs:

Congrats and why not just license the whole line?

This:

Adam's as a whole is licensed... we'll be introducing more products, we just stuck to the core 'basics' at launch and will roll out much more in the coming weeks/months.

LOL! thats awesome :lol: :lol:

Obviously you guys thought this out. I know WE ALL KNOW its the same stuff but you know people......:rolleyes: didnt want you to scare away new clients. I had a customer watching me terminating BNC connectors and i was using liberty termination tool and he noticed that i was using a different brand of connector and got all willy about it :loser: thought i was screwing him over using a tool with a different brand of connector (even though they are identical in every way)

Ill be expecting my custom bottles next order :D

Again congrats guys!

Hey, they already have "Mini" bottles for you:

Adam's Auto Clean & Shine Sampler Kit

Wow, impressive! It would be really cool if the GM dealers would carry a small sampling of basic products. Thats a huge new avenue to sell products. And hey, more production could bring prices down too, haha, one can dream! lol