Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Professional Detailers Masking Tape

Team Adam's

Question

786.jpg

Adam's Professional Detailer's Masking Tape

Available in Single Rolls ($7.95 ea) or 3 Rolls for $19.95

See it in action during our most recent machine polishing videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4SCJxUFI5E]Adam's Polishes Vol. 7 - Claying & Prep - UPDATE 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

• Can be Lifted and Repositioned without Leaving Residue
  • Semi-Translucent
  • Extremely, Thin and Flexible
  • UV Resistant

Adam's Professional Detailer's Masking Tape will help you achieve professional results with ease. Tape off badges, panel gaps, trim or any other delicate surfaces prior to polishing or waxing to protect them from accidental contact, staining or product build up in crevices.

The low-tac adhesive is safe for even the most delicate of surfaces, yet strong enough to hold tight on almost all areas of you vehicle. Best of all the specially formulated adhesive allows the tape to be pulled up and re-used multiple times during a detail so you don't have to waste a strip each time you move to a new section, panel, or area of the vehicle.

Adam's Professional Detailers Masking Tape is semi-translucent when placed on the surface, so masking pinstripes or vinyl accents is super easy. Adam's Professional Detailer's Masking Tape is guaranteed to be the highest quality detailer's masking tape you've ever used!

Length: 55 Yards

Width: 3/4"

Rolled on a plastic core for strength

WARNING: Taping off any painted surface that paint is chipped, bubbling or cracking is not advised. Use caution with pinstripes and painted emblems.

Awesome, I had some frustrating moments with the blue 3M stuff this weekend while detailing a Mystic Cobra...

One question: will this tape stick on plastic trim THAT HAS BEEN TREATED WITH SVRT?? The painter's tape doesn't which pisses me off >:-] :help:

Awesome, I had some frustrating moments with the blue 3M stuff this weekend while detailing a Mystic Cobra...

One question: will this tape stick on plastic trim THAT HAS BEEN TREATED WITH SVRT?? The painter's tape doesn't which pisses me off >:-] :help:

I haven't found anything that will stick to trim with fresh SVRT on it, but if its not freshly treated this will stick easily.

Well I tried this stuff first hand today and it's all I hoped it would be. Easier to handle than the painter's tape and it stays on the car much better even after several passes with the PC. And when taking it off, it doesn't rip and tear like the painter's tape does. Another great product, but then what else have we come to expect from this awesome outfit...?!

DSC03139sm-1.jpg

Got my 3 pack of tape earlier this week (along with some mints :D). Going to be working on the SS beginning tonight with a strip wash and each night until Friday night to get her all dialed in before the weekend.

Can't wait to try out the new tape and throw some reviews on the store website! I'm sure I'll be completely 110% satisfied with it like everything else from Adam's. :cheers:

Don't forget too guys... this can be pulled and restuck multiple times bc it doesn't tear like the papery types do. I have an old white board in my garage so when I pull a long strip off of a panel after correction I stick it to that then use that to mask off my next area if needed.