Customer Service 866.965.0400

AdamsForums.com 24/7/365 Members Discount

Because everyone here likely found us via another forum where we sponsored the members there hadn't been a need, but with the growing membership coming in from our recent announcement with GM and the increasing popularity of our board it makes sense to give you guys your own dedicated discount here. :thumbsup:

Use the code SHINE ON on any order to save 10% at AdamsPolishes.com and AdamsPolishes.ca.

Just be sure to reserve this code for the members here, and from time to time we'll be running AF only promos associated with this code, so stay tuned! :2thumbs:

*Cannot be combined with any other discount codes or promotional codes unless otherwise specified.

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Well im trying to place my order and shine says invalid code. Anybody else having this problem?

Just taking a stab here. Are you trying to use it with the Daily Special? It may be one or the other, and not allow double dipping.

Well im trying to place my order and shine says invalid code. Anybody else having this problem?

Sorry... I had to kill the code already... someone uploaded it to a coupon code search engine about an hour after I put it up :banned:

New code is SHINE ON

Lets see if we can keep this one on the forums for more than a few hours! :cheers:

Cheaters Dylan I have to say thanks but you are gonna have to keep changing it I feel! Can't people just keep it within the community!!!!!! I didn't sign up here to get a discount I believe everyone should think that way!!!!!!! Well that's all I gotta say about that!!!!!!