Customer Service 866.965.0400

Seems legit.

Team Adam's

Back when you could get a snickers bar for a quarter. A gallon of house paint just cost me $25. 5 gallons of clear is $500 now in California since we love our laws and regulations here.

via Tapatalk on my Galaxy Slll

Back when you could get a snickers bar for a quarter. A gallon of house paint just cost me $25. 5 gallons of clear is $500 now in California since we love our laws and regulations here.

Plus your state is DEAD broke, and having bridges built in China... :mad:

That would be a yellow car with blue door jams and under hood/trunk area. SWEET!

Plus your state is DEAD broke, and having bridges built in China... :mad:

That would be a yellow car with blue door jams and under hood/trunk area. SWEET!

CHINA????? Can we delete that word from the forum. Went into where I bought my cell phone. Needed to get a cell phone holder that clips onto your belt. "Plastic" made in China and $52.95. Threw it back on the guys desk and walked out.

Oh, I remember him - well, his commercials. He was so famous, Springsteen talked about him in concert.

6/30/78 - Berkely, CA. (no, I wasn't there)

"My parents they live about a half hour away from here and I got a sixteen year old sister and she's a...eh! (giggle) Which is sort of funny 'cuz I haven't seen her in about a year or so and you come home and like she's like I remember; last time I was home she's like skating around this little ice skating uniform and I come home this time like she's got a bee-hind and she's got all that other stuff, you know and she says, she's 'Come on I'll take you out, we'll cruise El Camino' so that's what she says to me, right? We go out and she's got like, she wrecked my mother's Toyota. My mother had this Toyota and she smashed up the front end so she could get another car to get the

insurance so she's got this like this late sixties Cougar, you know. Its got (?) 302, eight cylinder, pretty, you know r eal peppy and like uh Earl Scheib paint job, you know still $39.95 or what, is it up? I remember Earl Scheib paint 'cuz I got in a fight with this guy. Earl Scheib used-a like, used-a like leave the windows down he'd do the interior for free...leave your little brother in the front seat and paint him too, no extra charge. So liked uh, remember I got in a fight it was uh, usually stop fighting about eighteen or nineteen. I stopped when I was about ten 'cuz I got beat all the time. These hands just were not dangerous weapons, you know it's like I remember I got in a fight. This guy I remember; I beat the hell out of his hood with my forehead, you know put dents in the thing. It must of been Earl Scheib paint job 'cuz I had blue paint in my hair for three days. It's like ain't that something. Anyway this is for her, this is for all the car boys around here. This is called Racing In the Street.''.

(19780630)

We are also building a 2 billion dollar high speed train... Pretty sure my property taxes are about to go up. Who wants to move to cali?

via Tapatalk on my Galaxy Slll

Nothing personal but instead of moving to CA, I'd like to see CA "moved." :D I'm 20 miles North of the Northern CA border. Lots of really good folks living around that area. However, the further South you go, the more ya want to turn around and head back into Oregon.

:lolsmack: During our winter months ya can always spot a person who just moved into Oregon by the way they "try" to drive on icy or snow packed roads. But I do have to say that I prefer CA weather. Probably can do a lot more detailing all year long??